#5

This is what I think HoloEn would do if you needed a hug after crying.

Gawr Gura: Gura would run up to you and give you a nice long hug.

Calliope Mori: Calli would wipe your tears and give you a hug.

Takanashi Kiara: Kiwawa would give you a hug and take you to KFP.

Amelia Watson: Ame would get Bubba so you can pet him and she would give you a short hug.

Ninomae Ina'nis: Ina would ask you if you wanted to draw with her and make some puns here and there.

IRyS: IRyS take you to karaoke and you two would sing the entire night.

Ceres Fauna: Fauna would let you use her lap as a pillow and she would pat your head.

Ouro Kronii: Kronii would have no idea what to do.

Nanashi Mumei: Mumei would give you a few berries and she would give you a big hug.

Hakos Baelz: Bae would hug you and then take you to a restaurant.

Nerissa Ravencroft: Rissa would hug you and get you some chocolate milk (or hot chocolate all up to you ;) )

Fuwawa and Mococo: Fuwa and Moco would take you to the mall and make sure you have the best day of your life.

Koseki Bijou: Bijou would show you some of her favorite memes to try and cheer you up.

Shiori Novella: Shiorin would hug you and then pull out one of her favorite books and start reading to you.

I'm sorry for not updating as often as I was when I first started. I have a few reasons for that. 1 I have school, 2 I have been losing a lot of my motivation. I am getting requests done as fast as possible. I just have a really busy schedule especially with tests coming up really soon.