#7

This is a request from flamingwolf5 I hope you enjoy this!

This headcanon is if you were hungry!

The song for this headcanon!

Gawr Gura: You were hungry while you and Gura were doing a collab. You decided to say to Gura that you were a bit hungry. Gura said you could grab food from her snack cabinet. You looked in the cabinet and grabbed some Oreo's and shared some with Gura. Gura also told you after the stream you and her will get pizza afterwards. You just hoped it wasn't any bathtub pizza. 

Calliope Mori: You and Calli were walking around a fair. You both saw a lot of food stalls and you were getting hungry. Calli heard your stomach growl and she asked if you were hungry. You were a little embarrassed that Calli heard your stomach but you nodded. Calli went to the takoyaki stand and grabbed you and herself takoyaki to share together.

Takanashi Kiara: You and Kiara were on a date. You and Kiara were really hungry. Kiara asked if you wanted to eat lunch at KFP. You instantly agreed because you were that hungry. Kiara got a big bucket of chicken for both of you to share. You and Kiara finished the food after a few minutes. You told Kiara that you would pay, and both of you went back on your nice date.

Amelia Watson: You were at work and told Ame that you were going to come home. Ame knew that you were going to be hungry so she started to make curry for both of you for dinner. You came home and smelled curry. You ran to the kitchen and saw curry on the counter. Ame smiled and asked if you wanted to eat. You said "Heck yeah!" Ame chuckled and you both sat down and started to eat.

Ninomae Ina'nis: You and Ina were drawing for fun and your stomach decided to growl pretty loud. Ina asked "Are you hungry?" You nodded in embarrassment and Ina then said "That is Ina-ceptable! I will order food from Door Dash (Not sponsored by the way.) Ina got you food and you saw that she didn't get herself anything. You shared your food with Ina and you both continued to draw for a few more hours.

IRyS: IRyS was doing a karaoke stream and you were getting hungry after a while of watching IRyS sing. You texted IRyS while she wasn't singing and said that you were hungry. IRyS texted "Don't worry! Hope will help!" You were a bit confused by what she said until after a few minutes you heard the doorbell ring and there was food from your favorite place. You thanked IRyS and ate.

Ceres Fauna: You and Fauna were enjoying nature until your stomach decided to ruin the peacefulness. Fauna asked if you were hungry and you said " A little bit." Fauna smiled and asked if you wanted to go to a cafe with her and you agreed and you both headed to the closest cafe. Fauna and you ordered your favorite things and started to eat and drink. You thanked Fauna a lot afterwards.

Ouro Kronii: You and Kronii were on your phones playing games. (The game is up to you!) You were happy that Kronii agreed to play with you. You're hungry but you didn't want that to stop your time with Kronii. Kronii noticed you getting hungry and got up and told you that she would be back. After a few minutes Kronii came back with a sandwich and handed it to you. You thanked her and Kronii blushed a little bit.

Nanashi Mumei: You and Mumei were walking around the neighborhood while talking to each other about what to do for the next collab. Mumei was talking about playing ' It Takes Two '. You agreed to that and then your stomach growls. You were embarrassed but Mumei being herself reached into her pockets to grab a handful of berries. You questioned why she kept berries in her pockets and how they aren't smushed but you happily took them and ate them.

Hakos Baelz: You and Bae were watching a movie together and you both were getting a bit hungry. Bae paused the movie and said she will make a bowl of popcorn for you both to share. You nodded and wrapped yourself in a blanket and got a bit more comfortable. Bae came back with the popcorn and started the movie again. You both were eating the popcorn and cuddled closer to each other.

Nerissa Ravencroft: Rissa was watching you play your favorite game. Your stomach growled and Rissa laughed a bit and you got flustered. Rissa apologized and said that she will make lunch for you. You thanked her and continued to play your game. Rissa told you that dinner was done and you put your device down. You ran to the dining room and saw the food. Your mouth was watering a bit and Rissa told you that you could eat. You thanked her and started to eat.

Fuwawa and Mococo: You and the twins were talking about random things. Moco was getting hungry and so were you. You decided to order food but Fuwa stopped you and said that she would. Moco didn't like that but she kept quiet. Fuwa ordered food for everyone. You thanked Fuwa for buying the food. Fuwa said it was no big deal. All of you heard a knock on the door and you went to grab the food. Once you set the food on the table everyone quickly grabbed their food and ate it.

Koseki Bijou: Bijou was showing you memes that she thought were funny and you weren't going to lie, they were pretty funny. After a few hours of looking at memes you and Bijou were getting hungry. Bijou said that she will make some grilled cheese sandwiches for both of you. Bijou made a few grilled cheese sandwiches. You took some and started to eat them. You were surprised that they were really good so you ate them quickly.

Shiori Novella: You and Shiori were at a library looking at some books to read. Shiori grabbed her books and so did you. You and her checked out and you asked if you could go to a restaurant since you were hungry. Shiorin agreed and you both went to a cozy restaurant and ordered some good food. Once you both got the food, both of you finished it within a few minutes.

Thank you for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed it!