#9

This will be if you were murdered in front of them and how Holo En will react then and afterwards! This is going to be rather a long one ( TW!!! There will be mentions of death, blood, gore, and self harm! If you are not comfortable with anything I listed please don't read this. If you are feeling suicide or if you want to harm yourself please call one of these numbers!Or dm me if you want to! I love you guys and I want to make sure you're safe <3) I will list every common place I can! I can't list all of them but I will do my best!

Canada (833-456-4566)

Japan (0570-064-556)

U.S.A  (988)

United Kingdom (116 123)

Brazil (188)

Germany (0800 1110111)

France (09 72 39 40 50)

Song for this story!

Gawr Gura: You and Gura were going on a walk until a random person bumped into you and you felt a sharp pain in your gut. The guy ran off and you looked down and saw there was a knife in your stomach. You coughed up some blood and Gura looked back at you and she saw that you were bleeding a lot. She quickly ran to you and she told you to sit. You sat down and Gura was panicking not wanting to lose someone else. Gura called the emergency number and explained what was going on. (I'm going to make you all mad with this sentence!) You pulled the blade out of your stomach. Gura saw you do that and she said "YOU IDIOT NEVER DO THAT!!" She put pressure on the wound and she was yelling for help. You then said "Gura... i'm not going to.. m-make it. Please stop t-trying." Gura shook her head and said "No! I'm not going to lose you either! I- I can't afford to lose you.. I love you!" You smiled and said "I love you t- too Gura." You felt your consciousness fade and that was it. You were gone. Gura cried her heart out while the ambulance came and grabbed your still body. She went with you in the ambulance and held your hand. When you both reached the hospital the doctors and nurses tried their best to save you. After 20 minutes a nurse went to Gura and told her that they couldn't save you. Gura cried more and the nurse tried to comfort her. When Gura went home she went to your room and she hugged your pillow and cried into it until she fell asleep. Gura didn't stream for 2 months because of the incident and when she went back to streaming she was never herself.

Calliope Mori: You and Calli were hanging out at a park together. You heard the ice cream truck come and you quickly got up to grab ice cream. Before you went you asked Calli what she wants. She said "I will take chocolate!" You nodded then ran to the truck to get the ice cream. You went up to the ice cream man and told him the flavors you wanted. The man smiled and went to 'grab' the ice cream. He pulled a gun out on you and shot you 2 times near the lungs and you fell to the ground writhing in pain. Calli heard the gun shots and she saw you lying on the ground bleeding a lot. Calli quickly took off her jacket and tried to wrap it on your wounds.

She was wearing this ⬇

"You can't die!" Calli shouted

"You can't die!" Calli shouted. "You're not supposed to die yet.." Calli said with tears in her eyes. You looked at Mori and smiled. "Hey... Everyone dies right? That's the way life is. Sometimes death takes l-lives from others faster than they think. I- I guess that's what's happening to me." Calli told you to stop talking because you are causing more damage to yourself. You didn't listen because you knew your time was almost up. "H-hey Calli?" Calli wiped her tears and said "Yes Y-y/n?" "Promise me you will take care of yourself." Calli instantly said "I promise!" You smiled and eventually your breathing came to a stop. Calli cried with you in her arms. She grabbed your soul and said "Don't worry Y/n. I will see you soon." And with that Calli went to the underworld.

Takanashi Kiara: You and Kiara were sleeping in bed until you heard a loud thunk. You looked over to Kiara and saw that she was peacefully sleeping with the cats in her arms. You were nervous but you knew you needed to protect Kiara. You got up and grabbed a flashlight. Once you left the room you went to the kitchen where you thought the noise came from. All of a sudden you felt something hit you hard on the side making you scream in pain. You felt your body falling and you hit your head hard on the counter. Once you hit the counter your body went backwards and you couldn't move due to the pain. You heard Kiara run down the stairs and she saw you on the ground. She was pissed at the burglars and she summoned her sword and quickly killed them and ran to you to make sure you were okay. Once she saw you laying limp and not breathing she started to sob. "N-no no no no no! Please...  Don't die!" Kiara held you close and cried. Kiara then swore that she will protect you in the next life even if it meant killing herself in the process.

Amelia Watson: You and Ame were hanging out together at a park walking Bubba. A stranger walked up to you both he quickly pulled out a gun and told you both not to move. You both put your hands up and stood still. Bubba growled at the guy and the stranger as stupid as he was shot near Bubba's paw and he ran behind Ame. You being yourself  couldn't help but launch yourself at him and tackle him to the ground. You and the guy were at it for a while and Ame tried to stop you both but she ended up getting shot in the arm. You punched the guy in face and knocked the gun out of his hand. Ame was calling the police and an ambulance (Mainly for you) You didn't realize he had a knife in his pocket until it was too late. He stabbed you in the chest and pushed you off he tried running but the police caught him in no time. Ame ran up to you and saw your wounds. "Y/n! Don't worry you will survive! I'll will make of sure of it!" You smiled and said "I trust you." You eventually stopped breathing. Ame pulled out her watch. She set it back and said "I'm coming back to you! I won't break your trust, I promise!"

Ninomae Ina'nis: You and Ina were outside trying to find inspiration for something to draw since you both were bored. You and Ina found a cafe that you both have never been to before and walked in. You both sat down and ordered some coffee. You looked around the store and found a spot that you wanted to draw. You started to sketch the area you choose. You looked at Ina and saw she was drawing too. You smiled and continued to draw. All of a sudden there was a loud bang and you heard "Get down on the ground right now! Unless you all want to die!" You and Ina got on the ground and the buglers came up to Ina grabbed her by the chin and told her to give all her money to them. You got mad and yelled "Get your nasty hands off of her!" The guy let go of Ina and grabbed you by the collar. "You wanna die punk!?" You glared at him but stayed silent. Ina said "I will give you my stuff just don't hurt Y/n!" The guy didn't care and he shot you in the head. Ina froze in terror and shock. Once the buglers heard sirens and quickly left the cafe. Ina ran to you and started to cry. "No! Y/n! Please, don't leave me! I need you!" You were lifeless in her arms and Ina swore she would get revenge. "I promise.. I will get revenge. I will not let you die in vain.."

IRyS: You and IRyS were at a theme park enjoying your day together. IRyS wanted to grab some crepes. You said you were getting hungry too. IRyS said she would grab the crepes and she asked you to sit at a bench. You agreed and sat down in an empty spot. You felt a hand on your shoulder. "Well, that was quick IRyS." You turned around and felt a sharp pain near your heart. You looked down and saw a knife in your chest. You screamed in pain and fell to the ground. The person who stabbed you ran off. IRyS heard your scream and ran to you. She saw you on the ground in pain. You saw IRyS on the phone with the operator. You started to say "Don't worr-" IRyS interrupted you and said "I am worried about you! They are on their way please don't talk! I can't lose you!" You chuckled a bit then coughed up blood. You said "You know it's already t-too late. Like I said don't w-worry about me." The medics arrived and put you on the gurney. You were in the ambulance with IRyS and your heart stopped beating. The medics tried their best to save you but they weren't able to. IRyS stopped streaming for a few weeks and when she went back to streaming she wasn't as energetic as she always was.

Alright i'm cutting this short for now! This may have 2 more parts but I will try to finish it all in the next one. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!