giving away

It is with a heavy heart that I write this. I will no longer be continuing this book, however, I will be giving this and all my other ones away. I started writing on here to express myself in multiple different ways and I thank you all for coming along and giving me the best experience on here that I could've had. There are multiple reasons why I must leave but I will list my 3 main reasons so you all can have a bit of closer. For starters, this and all the other fanfics I have created are a product of hyper fixation. I wanted to use these books to prepare me for the other ones I will be releasing later on in the year. secondly, I have fallen in and out of the BNHA/MHA fandom and have become too unattached/ unstable with the fandom to continue writing. I have a thorough list of events for the next author of this book so if they ever need they can continue on or grab inspiration from the timeline I will be providing. Lastly, I am pregnant and have to focus on my and the baby's health and prepare to bring another life into this world. With all this, I hope you all will accept this apology and I understand if you cannot do so. Please dm me and I will gladly give you all the information you need for this book.