prologue

"Umi!" I cried out as the small sea lion yelped. " What have I told you about going near land? You never what the humans could do." I stated in a hushed tone as I turned human. I was a fully nude 4-year-old.  Umi started barking as I untangled her.

"Kacchan wait!" Came a tiny voice as I gasped and began to try and cut the net faster. Umi had gotten trapped in a fishing net and now I was trying to cut it with a rock. 

"HA try and catch me-" his voice cut off as I looked up to meet ruby-colored eyes. His widen as I yelped and hid behind Umi.

"What is it ka-" A bush of green suddenly popped out from behind the other boy. 

"What are you doing naked and with a sea lion?" Asked the blonde as he approached me slowly. I gave a tiny squeal as I held Umi closer to me. Umi only barked at thee 2 boys as I soon spoke.

"Y-You are humans right?" I asked as they looked confused. They gave a nod when the green-haired one spoke.

"What do you mean by that? Aren't you human too?" He asked walking up to me as I shook my head no. He seemed nicer than the blonde so I let him help me untangle Umi.

" This my first time out of the water. The only reason I am on land is because Umi got herself stuck." I answered as I stood up straight. Both boys looked away almost instantly and red took over their faces. " Anyways I gotta go. If you ever need help just throw this into some sort of trouble we can communicate through these." I started breaking a crystal from my crown. I split it in half and made it into a necklace for the boys. The green-haired boy had a green heart and 'kacchan' had a yellow one.

" Wait! Before you go give us your name. I'm Katsuki and this is Izuku." stated the blond as Izuku looked shocked. 

" Oh sorry, about that. My name is ( Name) (last name) and I'm the princess of the sea kingdom!" I stated brightly and ever since then me, Uki-Kun and Izu-Kun became friends. We never once used the crystals because we were never in trouble. Little did I know I would soon need help from more than just those two....