Ch 2

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING SUICIDE WILL BE USED IN THIS CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The battle was spiraling downwards for the heroes. They didn't know how to use their tails properly and would end up hitting someone else. Not to mention some of their quirks had been useless considering they were underwater. 

" sea I call to your aid! " Izuku and bakugou held hands as they began to chant.

 " pull upon the levels below us, search from every kingdom that is free!" they began to raise their hands as green and gold light spun around them as the ocean was sent into hell and every sailor above the water was praying for their lives. They knew that the sea only became like this when she was in desperate times.  The waves slashed and cried out in help and all who could hear it began to weep.

 "We call for your help to save the Kingdom of Passion!" They both yelled as lightning struck the ground. They had just finished ' Her Tears' which is a chant to call for help. Clapping could be heard in the distance as the fighting had frozen. 

"Well done young humans! My love must've taught you that spell considering no mortal human would need it. Isn't that right love?" At the entrance of the palace stood a man who looked to be about 18. His short brown hair gently swaying as his blue tail thrust forward ever so slightly. He smirks showing off his pearly white teeth as his blue eyes give off an immoral shimmer. Next to him stood a broken mermaid. Slashes had been added to her tail as it looked like she fought back. Her eyes had blackened and her neck was a dark purple leash tightly wrapped around it. 

" Yes my love?" she stated monotoned her voice and eyes void of emotion. She looked around confused before looking back at the male beside her. She had worn a white veil as if she were to get married. 

"where is everyone?" The young girl rubbed her eyes as if trying to clear them of something. Izuku growled and without thinking, he used his quirk causing a tsunami. The waves slowly calmed as the tired girl held her hand out. Her eyes glowing a dark purple as rage fills them. "you" she stated venom dripping from the small word. She locked eyes with each of the heroes and students, her gaze growing harder and colder as she glared. 

"(name)? what's wrong with you?" Asked bakugou as he swam up to her softly. 

" you're what's wrong with me! You waltz into MY kingdom, KILL my mother, and somehow you've managed to duplicate yourself! Leave my kingdom alone!" with those fighting words she launched forwards and began her attack. Seeing as she hadn't gotten her stars yet so she was fighting on level grounds. Or so they thought. She had an overwhelming strength and had practiced with what she had. The sea had spun in circles causing a whirlpool to form. Rapid waters cut through the grounds and threw the heroes to the center of the whirlpool. "You will pay for what you've done!" Her voice quivered with rage. (think of it as if they're stuck in the eye of a hurricane but instead of wind its water). Aizawa tried to dive back into the water but the sea pushes him back violently and cuts some of his scarfs. Bright purple glowing eyes began to walk out from the sea and into the center of the chaos. her tail had grown into a pair of legs and the water covered her nude areas. "Now repent for your declaration of war against my kingdom!" The fight had begun. Heroes could use their quirks now but anytime the would get close a spike of water would jolt at them and throw them across the 'arena'. (name) jumped onto a very surprised Izuku. As much as he loved the sight of her on top of him, half-naked and panting, he would much rather keep his life.

"(name)! (name)! It's me Izu-kun! Please snap out of it!" He yelled as she looked even more pissed off. Tears began to swim in her eyes before bursting out. She held a sharpened spear above her head. Everything was sent into slow motion. The heroes tried to save him but they were stopped by a tower of water. More tears began to swell up in (names) eyes. Her mind and body were working against each other. She was fully aware of what she was about to do but her body wasn't listening. Her heart ached watching her childhood friend desperately squirm under her grip. His eyes filling with hopeless despair and betrayal. Still, he made no effort to use his quirk against her.

' Izuku please!' her mind cried out 'I can't live with the guilt of killing you! Please use your quirk against me!' She wept as he smiled at her. She slammed the spear down with intense force as Izuku closed his eyes, a tear slipping out from his eyes. Then when he felt nothing he opened his eyes. (name ) stood shocked before screaming in pure agony. She had not stabbed the young boy but stabbed a very young pup.

" UMI!" Her screams of agony caused everything to freeze. The sea was silent and had calmed to perfect stillness. Her eyes flickered between purple and (e/c). She hugged the seal before the sea began to fill in and surround her crying figure. "Umi damn it don't you die on me!" She continued to scream sorrow filling her eyes. Purple Mist began to leak from her eyes and soon the spell was broken. The only way to break the mystery Merman's spell was the bloodshed of a loved one. Izuku, being the person closest to the mermaid, wrapped his arms around the female.

"Don't let her death be in vain (name). She did this to save you okay?" Izuku was turning this sadness into rage and it was working better than anticipated. (name) locked eyes with the hooded figure before standing. Her senses were sent into overload as her palms began to glow. Around her neck began to form a bright and beautiful light. Her eyes began to glow as air bubbles formed around the (now human) heroes.  Then... She screamed. The palace began to shake and crumble, blood filled the water as their ears bled. Her scream caused great sadness to invade the hearts of her enemies. Soon it consumed their bodies whole and they couldn't take it anymore. Slowly they picked up different weapons ranging from spears to rock and began to smack their skulls until they died. The heroes were unaffected and were mortified by the seen. Mina held on tightly to Momo as she began to cry. It was a blood bath as the sharks had a feeding frenzy. Among the chaos, the King weakly swam to his daughter. He had been beaten badly and soon fell. His hand reached out and touched her fin lightly. She stopped. Everything was red and bodies lay half-eaten on the floor of her once beautiful palace. The walls crumble and torn, blood and sorrow loomed around the palace. 

"(name)" her father weakly called out as Izuku and Kastuki helped him up. The young girl wept losing all sense. She was confused feeling overwhelmed with grief at the loss of her mother, her best friend and almost killing her one of her only human friends. " Don't let this change your pure heart. L-learn from this a-and " The king began to cough up blood and his princess swam to his side. The boys sat him down into his daughter's embrace.

"papa" her voice came out raspy and hurt from yelling. She sounded like a weak, vulnerable child. 

"remember y-your mother a-and I...." He drifted off dying before finishing his sentence. She began to weep softly. All hope left her as she sat there and cried like a child. Her nerves were thrown into shock as she passed out.