Prison Sisters

( I thank my friend Sheabutter for the title of this chapter!)

-art/poem made by me :)

Trigger Warning: Slight Gore and Medical stuff.

"Agent Rouge. Come in Agent Rouge." A male voice calls through the white bats intercom. The bat however turns off her intercom so as to not be disturbed.

'Seems like I forgot to turn that off. They are probably asking how the mission is going so far. If all goes smoothly I can get my hands on my shiny scepter that eggman so happens to be keeping from me.' The bat looks at her watch attached to her gloved arms and sees something moving fast on her radar. She sighs. "Guess it won't be that easy."

She flies out of hiding, but before she can move away, a blue robot is already closing in at quick speeds. It launches at her, as she flies and as she is about to get away it hits her in the back clipping her bat wings slightly.

"Ah!" She yells as she falls onto the snow on her side. Metal rubs his nose giving a cocky gesture as Eggman's mobile flies between them looking at Rouge. "My my, if it isn't Rouge. Why have you come here?"

Rouge gives a sly smile after getting up, putting her hands on her hips. "Why hello doctor, I didn't expect you to be here of all places. " She lies as she makes a realization that may be beneficial for her.

"Spying on me are you. AND lying. No matter. Metal lock her until my latest project is complete, I will think on what to do next."

Before Rouge can say another word, Metal grabs her by the waist and strikes her behind the neck. Before she passes out she presses a button on her watch and it blinks a faint "SOS" before it deactivates itself. Rouge becomes limp after.

Eggman watches as she is carried away before pressing more buttons to higher the security. "I imagine it won't be long before the rest of Team Dark shows. I must ensure they don't ruin my plans. I have more important matters to attend to." With that he leaves towards the inside of his base.

----

Dani's head pounds. She goes to move her hand to her face to heal the headache only to realize her wrist isn't budging. The brown hedgehog slowly opens her gray eyes. The world swirls around her as vision blurs. The sensory of the humming above her limp hedgehog form is too much so she closes her eyes again. Everything feels as though her strength has depleted.

'How long has it been since I ate something? Am I gonna die here?...Why the restraints?'
Her thoughts are answered by a familiar voice speaking to her through her mind.
'The doctor and his minion have kidnapped you and I along with your decision not to shatter my imprisonment. They have just finished taking a sample of both our essences.'
Dani feels a twinge of guilt. 'You mean blood? Do you have blood? How did you even get in the scepter? What do they plan to do with it?' The brown hedgehog's mind is flooded with so many questions.
The voice answers only one of her questions. 'He calls it "The Solaris Prototype". The Doctor desires to utilize our power to take over the world. All mortals are selfish are they not?' There was a hint of anger and hatred in the last sentence.
Dani is too wary to respond at first, she starts clenching her fists within the restraints. She makes her mind clear and loud. 'Just because Eggman is bad doesn't mean everyone is bad. I am mortal and all I want is to be free and to live happily. Sonic is mortal and he does his best to save everyone!'
'Then where is you're so called "Sonic" now? No hero can save everyone. In some cases, with time passing, the hero reveres and becomes the villain. Soon you will see it all for yourself.' The voice seems agitated by the hedgehogs naivity.

Dani's head begins to hurt. She goes limp as she begins to pass out again. She tries to echo her mental voice loudly at the malevolent voice speaking to her. 'I will fix this and show you that not all mortals are b- ' She passes out. Her words are unfinished but clear enough. Dani wasn't going to believe in what the voice inside the scepter said.