Enemies to lovers in among us

Me and Elijah have been enemies since the past few years. Shiloh invited me to her house which I said yes to because I knew it was for an amount us video. After I got my onesie on I ran to Shiloh's house it was pretty cold so I'm glad I brought my jacket.

A few minutes later we got started with the game. I was walking by until I saw some of Judah's dirty socks so I called an emergency meeting.

Everyone: where

Y/N: someone left Judah's dirty socks everywhere

Everyone: eww

J: oh come on I thought I washed them

S: is anyone sus

J0: I think it's Alessandra because she was near Judah's room *Jocelyn said while pointing at Alessandra.*

A: me!?

J: mhm

E & Y/N: we don't have any enough evidence let's skip.

After me and Elijah both said that we both stated at each other sternly. I rolled my eyes at him making him get dramatically offended. Everyone voted skip. Shiloh was passing out cards good thing I got imposter and there's only two of them so this should be easy.

As I was walking I saw Elijah vent. I told him wait for me as I running to the vent falling on top of him. We kept eye contact and then I quickly got off of him.

E: imposter?

Y/N: yep, you

E: yep

Y/N: this is awkward

E: yeah it is

Y/N: whatever, you have any ideas to throw out the crew mates

E: yes.....I don't got anything

Y/N: *I rolled my eyes at him again* okay fine we'll just throw them out when they're alone got it

E: yeah yeah whatever *he says while getting out of the vents*

after he got out I got out of the vents too and shoved him a little while walking away making him chase after me.

Y/N: what?

E: you can't leave without me

Y/N: and why should I

E: because it's called a buddy system buddy

Y/N: fine you can stick with me I guess.

We both stuck together as we where throwing out crew mates and faked tasks together. I didn't know why but he started acting weird around me but I shrugged it off. 

A couple minutes later William came up to me and started to flirt with me but Eli I went in front of me telling William to back off.

Y/N: you....helped me

E: of course I did

Y/N: why I thought you hated me

E: well not really

Y/N: what do you mean not really

E: I mean I kinda like you

Y/N: y-you what now

E: yes I like you a lot

Y/N: well I kinda like you too

After I said that it was just awkward silence. Eli started to break the silence by hugging me. I didn't know what to do but I hugged him back. After the hug we kept throwing out more and more crew mates until we won.

E: hey..

Y/N: hi?

E: remember I said that I like you a lot

Y/N: yeah?

E: I wasn't lying

Y/N: me neither

E: wait so you like me too

Y/N: yeah I do

Eli pulled me into a tight hug as I hugged him back and then we stopped being enemies and became lovers.

A/N: thank you for the request I hope you'll enjoy it have a good day/night and make sure to drink a lot of water :)