Micah x Y/N

A/N: thanks for the request dracoplays I'll try my best.

*me and my best friend Micah we're getting ready to start the video as he kept singing we're the greatest crew mates*

Y/N: you like that song don't you?

Mic: uh yeah it's literally called we're the greatest crewmates.

Y/N: okay. Hey are you free this weekend

Mic: yeah why

Y/N: well we could probably hang out if it's okay with you.

Mic: yeah sure we can hang out.

*we started to film as me and Micah were sticking together doing task. We both had trash and swipe card as mine was easy Micah was getting tired of it*

Mic: gah! How did you do that so easily

Y/N: *shrugs*

*Micah tried again but then ir declined as he put his head on the table as he groaned in annoyance. I swiped his card for him and it accepted it*

Y/N: there you go

*Micah just stares in shock as he screamed HOW?!. Then a meeting was called*

Everyone: where?

Eli: someone ate all of the secret candy stash.

Everyone: gasp

Shi: is anyone sus?

Jud: RED'S SUS! *he said accusing Britney while pointing his finger at her*

Brit: are you serious!

Shi: we do not have any evidence I say we skip.

*we all raised our hands up as me and Micah's hands on the side touches each other as I blushed a tad*

*everyone continues to do task as I was doing data download*

Y/N: ugh this task takes forever. *I say in annoyance*

*Micah bumps into me making him almost trip but I caught him by holding his arms as we were close up to each*

Y/N: are you okay *I say softly*

Mic: *gulps* yeah yeah I'm good.

*we both quickly got controlled of ourselves as I we stepped away a little from each other blushing from embarrassment*

*more meetings were called more people got thrown out until Josiah the imposter came up to me and threw me out while someone called a meeting*

Everyone: where?

Dan: someone destroyed moms painting.

Everyone: gasp

Jos: and someone threw out Y/N.

*everyone gasped again. It was just the final three Daniel Micah and Josiah*

Mic: wait a minute Josiah you were with Y/N so that means you threw them out. *he says as he points at Josiah*

Jos: wha- me you've been with her the whole time which means you must've threw our Y/N *he points at Micah*

*micah and Josiah all bickering until Daniel made his decision. Daniel closed his eyes and Pointed at Josiah. Josiah got thrown out and the crewmates won. After the party I was about to head home and it was cold so Micah gave me his jacket*

Y/N: thanks Micah *I put his jacket on* oh and before I go *I went up to Micah and kissed his cheek*

*Micah blushed as he was smiling then he said bye to me and I got back home*

The end*
Thanks again for the request dracoplays I hope you and everyone else has a good day/ night :)) and I hope you guys like it,