𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞🐝

❝ Teach me! ❞
warning: long chapter ahead of you + author's note (important) ;)
──────────﹝❁﹞──────────

"So Y/n-chan, I heard you like volleyball?" Goshiki curiously asked the little girl as he pushed the ball towards the little girl, who rolled it back towards him. They've been sitting on the ground, rolling the ball in front of them for the past couple of minutes as the others were already starting to do drills. Goshiki decided to to accompany the little girl before he goes back to the court. After a few moments of Y/n talking to him, she had officially proclaimed that Goshiki is worthy of becoming one her amazing besties!

Tendo couldn't help but gush at the sight of two children together. A one big first year baby and one small baby duckling.

Goshiki saw the little girl nodded her head, "Yeah! It's my favorite sport in the whoooleeeee world!" She exclaimed.

The first year's eyes sparkled at this, "Really? Same as well! You should see my spikes Y/n-san, I'm really good at it." He smugly said.

Shibaru, who happens to passed by, overheard their conversation making him turn to him with a scowl on his face. "If you're so good at it then why don't you join us for some drills." He monotonously said. Goshiki slightly blush and lets out a nervous chuckle, "Hai." he sheepishly smiles at the little girl before standing up from the ground and dusting off the nonexistent dusts on his shirt. He then gave the little girl a hand, "Let's move over here Y/n-chan where you could be safe." He gently took her small hand and led her towards the bench where it would be more safe for her. Once he helped her get settled on the bench, he waved his hand. "I'll be back Y/n-chan. You can watch our drills from here." Goshiki told her, making her nod her head.

He stands back up, "You better watch me alright, I'll be serving one of my best serves." he excitedly said, slowly walking backwards. Y/n's eyes sparkled in excitement, "Good luck!" she replied. He grinned and went towards the court.

The little Tsukishima watched them from afar with pure amazement in her face. It was refreshing for the team to see someone watching them during their practice. Usually, Coach Washijo wouldn't allow any other student to spectate their training but Y/n was an exception as she was only a child.

Goshiki takes a deep breath, twirling the ball around fingers. He then looked towards the sides to see Y/n looking at him. Once the two made an eyecontact, Y/n gave him a thumbs up which boosted his mentality. He smiles down before looking back at the court in complete concentration. He then threw the ball up in the air, watching the ball dance in the air as he jumps before letting out a grunt as he hits the ball towards the back of the court. Please be in, please be in, PLEASE BE I-

"Out!" One of the other first years announced.

Goshiki silently cursed to himself at his serve. He needs to practice a little bit more of it. "Sumimasen, I'll go for another one."

"It's alright, you can do it." Reon encouraged him, making the first year not feel bad about it.

On the other side of the court, Y/n blinks in surprise but was completely amazed at how powerful his serve was. "Don't mind don't mind-" she said.

She froze in shock as she saw another booming serve from the other side of the corner. She quickly turned to see it was from no other than, Ushijima himself. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of his powerful serves. What was interesting about it is that he's using his left hand to serve. She had never seen a player play like that— especially if it's that powerful.

"Hey brat, enjoying yourself hmm?" Y/n turns her attention away from the court to see Washijo coming back from his office after a long talk with his sister. Apparently, his brother in law wouldn't be back for a while till the late afternoon. Thankfully, she agreed that Y/n can stay for a couple hours with the team and Washijo will be the one to bring her home.