6

the next morning, jisung woke up to the smell of pancakes. he opened his eyes tiredly when he realised his shirt was off, and felix was laying besides him. "shit shit shit!", he got up quickly and searched around for this t-shirt, "i'm gonna fucking kill him" he sighed and stuffed his bags with his clothes quickly. "jisungie? " felix whined sitting up onto the bed.

he stretched his arms out and yawned softly, "are you leaving already?" the boy pouted grabbing onto jisung's arm. "get the fuck off of me, i don't want anything to do with you!" he shouted and ran out of the room, slamming the door forcefully behind him. "jisungie! wait!" felix called out jumping off the bed. he ran down the stairs and pulled jisung backwards, "w-wait". jisung pushed the younger off, "do not fucking touch me, haven't you done enough?! leave me alone yongbok! what don't you understand, I DO NOT LIKE YOU!" he opened the front door and left, slamming the it shut.

"who was that?" felix's mom spoke as she walked towards the hallway. "jisung... he's a boy in my history class, we are partners for a project... well i guess we were. he's never gonna want to be speak to me again" felix said, his eyes tearing up. "hey lix, it's okay.. some people are just jerks, you can't let that get to you." "i-i know mom, but i really like him... i just want to be friends, why does he hate me so much?"

felix's mother wiped away her son's tears, then ran her fingers through his hair lightly, "its okay honey, maybe you need to approach him in another way? or maybe, you guys just aren't meant to be friends" felix sighed, "i don't want to believe that never. thanks mom, you're the best!" ms lee smiled, "anything for my favourite son!" she kissed the freckled boys' cheek, "come on now, i made pancakes!" felix's eyes lit up as he ran towards the kitchen, his mom laughing behind him.

jisung pov:

hes so annoying.

what is wrong with him?

why would he do that.

i hate him.

all these thoughts rang in jisung's head as he walked home. the blue haired boy hated himself for trusting felix enough to go into his home. what was he thinking? he mentally slapped himself for being such an idiot and turn the key to open his front door. "jisung!" his mother screamed as she saw her son coming through the door, "what do you want? i literally wasn't home all night and you didn't even bother to call, idiot" he mumbled the last part under his breath. "i'm so sorry honey, i should have called i just-" "yeah you should have", he cut her off and ran up the stairs, "i need to get dressed for school". jisung's mother sighed, "you do that hun" she walked into the kitchen to prepare him some breakfast.

meanwhile upstairs jisung was getting an outfit ready for school today when he felt his phone vibrate on his pillow. "ugh what now"

fefe15
> i'm really sorry about what happened jisung.
> i promise i didn't want to hurt you, and i'm sorry if i did.
> i'll buy you brownies on my way to school today!!! ^^
> see you in history, ji x

j.one
fuck off <

<———>

"i hate you"

</3

> chapter 6: completed <