CHAPTER ONE

Katuki, Izuku, Denki, Shoto,  and Kirishima were sitting at a table in a small restaurant, eating some bread the restaurant offered and catching up with each other

Katuki, Izuku, Denki, Shoto, and Kirishima were sitting at a table in a small restaurant, eating some bread the restaurant offered and catching up with each other. The waitress approached the table, her sights set on the blonde, who looked a little upset.

"Hello guys, my name is Lori; what drinks can I get for you," Her eyes focused on Katsuki.

"Umm, Sprite," Katsuki said, looking at her for a brief second and then looking at the menu to see what he wanted.

" Can I have lemonade," Izuku asked, smiling; Shoto and Denki got the same, and Kirishima got a Shirley Temple.

"Alright, I'll be back with your drinks, and I'll take your orders," She said before walking away.
"She wants you," Denki said, nudging Bakugo.

"I'm not interested," Bakugo said," She's not my type."

"I forgot how devoted you are to your fiance, who disappeared three months ago, and who is probably dead," Denki muttered. Katsuki still heard what he said and glared at him.

"She's not dead," he yelled.

"Denki stop it," Shoto said,"' he's going through a hard time right now, and saying something like that isn't appropriate."

"Seriously, dude, I think you should move on," Kirishima said," She's gone, and you've been off the hero scene for a long time. We need you."

"Y/n isn't someone you can just move on from; she was perfect in every way," Katsuki said, he said the same lovestruck expression on his face from when he first met her," I believe she's still out there; I can feel it.

"Her behavior has been weird for a couple of days before she went missing," Izukusaid," even in the video footage you showed us when she was leaving the house with her car was weird; she looked spooked like someone was forcing her."

" I noticed that she was off as well," Shoto said," but even if we reopen the investigation, there's no lead; if she was being forced, the person who forced her made sure to leave no evidence behind."

He's right; the necklace he gave her with a tracking device in it was dumped into a random dumpster, her car was left in an alleyway, her phone was found in a coffee shop, and her ring with a tracking device was found in a pawn shop, which he quickly bought back. He wears it around his neck every day. Everything was clear of prints, so it's like she never existed.

"Do you remember making any enemies who would do something like this," Izuku asked," Someone who has it out for you?"

"Not that I know of," Katsuki said.

"What about Y/n," Denki asked.

"She didn't," Katsuki said," she's such a nice person I couldn't imagine anyone hating her."

"We can start looking again," Izuku said," If that's what you want, but you need to return to the hero scene."

"If you guys help me find y/n, I will, without a doubt, step back into the hero scene," Katsuki said.
"Deal," Izuku said, and the rest of the group agreed.

Lori came back with their drinks and placed them where they were sitting, and then held up her notepad, ready to take their orders. Katsuki was the last one to order because she was stuck on which side to get with his New York strip.

"Are you ready," Lori asked him.

" I want the New York strip, but I'm lost on which side to get," he said, looking up at her for a second and noticing her turn red," what would you recommend?"

Lori walked around the table to where he was and leaned over his shoulder, her breasts pressing into his back, visibly making him uncomfortable.

"Well, I recommend the baked potato and mac n cheese," Lori said," it's a favorite of our customers."

"I'll get that," Katsuki said curtly. He handed her the menu, which whacked her and the face, and made her step back, holding her face.

"Oops, sorry," he said; you could tell that his apology wasn't sincere at all.

After eating and paying, they left and went their separate ways, and Katsuki decided to walk through Y/n's favorite park. He sat on a bench, scrolling on his phone, looking at photos he and Y/n had together with a small frown on his face.

"I miss her so much," he mumbled to himself. A couple of kids ran by, and he started to think to himself.

...

Katsuki and Y/n were around the park, occasionally getting stopped because someone wanted their autograph, when a little girl ran up and hugged Y/n's legs.

"You're my favorite hero, Serena," The girl said excitedly," Can I have a picture with you?"

"Of course, cutie," Y/n said; the girl handed her a phone, and Y/n handed it to Katsuki.

"Take our picture," Y/n said. He smiled and counted down for them so they could get their poses ready. Katsuki handed the girl her phone back.

"I took multiple, so you can pick which one you like the most," he said. He grabbed his fiance's hand, and they waved at the girl before walking off.

"She was so cute," Y/n exclaimed," let's retire and have kids."

"Maybe one day," Katsuki said," we're still young; we have our whole lives together."

"You're right; maybe I got a little excited," Y/n said, laughing.

...
It was about midnight when Bakugo left the park when he randomly got a text from a random number.

(123)456-7890
She loves it over here 🥱

It was a picture of Y/n naked, tied up on the ground, looking up at the camera, frightened. You can tell the room she was in was dingy by how the floor looked. There wasn't much to go off of to give you any idea where she might be, but he could start by tracing the number back.

He quickly dialed Izuku's number and hoped that he might pick up. Izuku answered and groaned.

"What could you possibly want now," Izuku said," It's late."

"An unknown number just sent me a photo of Y/n. I need you to help me trace it," Katsuki said," Please."

"I'll call my people, and we will in the morning," Izuku said," we're going to get her back."