CHAPTER FIVE

"Y/n," Astuhiro called out to the woman sitting on the bed, frowning," we're about to leave and have a long ride. I decided to download some movies on this tablet."

"Thank you," Y/n said, taking the tablet from his hands and putting it into her carry-on bag. He also handed her some headphones, which she put into the bag.

"Come on, baby. I packed a small bag with snacks for you in case you get hungry," he said; he grabbed her hand and led her downstairs, where the rest of the League was. 

There was a guy with staples along his body, a guy with dry skin and white hair, and a girl with two buns in her hair who smiled warmly at Y/n. A lizard guy came down the steps shortly after.

The guy with burn marks eyes trailed along Y/n's body, making her uncomfortable, and he noticed this and smirked.

"Compress if you're ever open to sharing. I'll be glad to offer some assistance," The guy said, his eyes still on Y/n. Y/n unknowingly shifted closer to Astuhiro, who chuckled.

"I think I can take care of her alone," Astuhiro said, "Toga will watch her while I get our suitcases from upstairs. Keep Dabi and Shigaraki away from her."

Dabi smacked his teeth and rolled his eyes," I'm not going to do anything to her."

Shigaraki may not have said anything, but he kept her eyes on Y/n. Astuhiro warned her about how perverted the two could be, and she hoped it wouldn't be on his level of perverted. Toga came over and grabbed Y/n's hands excitedly.

"I'm so happy he let you out of that room," Toga exclaimed," we're going to be the best of friends."

Toga led Y/n to one of the cars waiting for them and made her get in the backseat because Compress and Dabi would also be riding with them. Once Toga was positive they were alone, her smile dropped, and she looked serious.

"I'm going to help you out of here," Toga said," I've gotten into contact with your fiance. They are planning to raid the location in Deika in a month."

Y/n looked at Toga, surprised," You're going to help me."

"I'm only doing it for the money," Toga said," I could care less about you."

Y/n shrugged," as long as I'm getting out of here, I'm happy."

"Okay, maybe I care a little about you," Toga whispered," You look miserable."

Y/n smiled at the woman and squeezed her shoulder.

"You're going to have to get Compress to trust you to get this to work," Toga said," do all the sucking up you can."

Y/n nodded," Can you do me one favor and tell Katsuki I love him too."

"Yes, I will."

The door opened, and Compress got in the driver's side and looked in the backseat to see Y/N and Toga watching one of the movies he had downloaded. Y/N was leaning on Toga's shoulder, eyes trained on the screen.