CHAPTER FOUR

Katsuki woke up in a flash, hoping the dream had not been true

Katsuki woke up in a flash, hoping the dream had not been true. Y/N was within his reach, and they were thwarted by a couple of villains invading the police force. Katsuki cried himself to sleep last night. He missed her so much, and all hope of finding her again was slim. He was sure Astuhiro was careful not to leave Y/n around any electronic devices. He rolled over to her side of the bed and closed his eyes, thinking of the memories that they had together.

Y/n sat between Katsuki's legs on the bed as he helped her remove her braids. Katsuki was doing most of the work since Y/n was scrolling on Titkok, but he didn't mind since he got to spend time with her.

"Y/n help me out," Katsuki groaned; his fingers were catching a cramp.

"I'm sorry; I got distracted," Y/n said as she placed her phone down and began to take down some more braids. Katsuki dropped his hands from her head and down to her waist and kissed her neck.

"Katsuki stop it," Y/n said; she moaned softly as he began to suck on her neck and wander his hands across her body.

"Just a quickie, please," Katsuki whispered in her ear," I'll take out the rest of your braids myself."

"Your quickies are never quick," Y/n said.

"Come on, baby," he whispered in her ear," I can feel how wet you are."

"Fine, but just a quickie. I want these braids out of my head," Y/n said.

"Deal," Katsuki said.

Maybe he shouldn't have thought of that memory; it made him a little horny.

"Fuck," he groaned and tried to push those feelings away. He started to think of his grandma to make his boner go away. He had a press conference a little later today, which he had to start getting ready for. He was sure they would ask about the previous day's events, which he wasn't necessarily too excited about. Izuku and Shoto offered to be there with him, which he accepted.
...

Y/n woke up with Astuhiro's boner on her butt, and she moved away disgusted. He groaned behind her, pulled her back to him, and tightened his grasp on her.

"Astuhiro, I have to use the bathroom," Y/n whispered.

"What did you call me," he mumbled tiredly.

"I mean, Daddy, I have to use the bathroom," Y/n said.

"That's better," he kissed her temple and let her go.

"You have to undo the chain. Remember."

"Oh yeah."

He groggily got out of bed and went to find the key. When he found it, Y/n was close to peeing in her pants. Y/n ran to the bathroom and sighed in relief when the fluids inside her emptied out.

"Maybe I should get you some diapers," Astuhiro said to her as she was washing her hands.

Y/N looked at her appearance in the mirror, couldn't lie, and said she didn't look like shit. The man wouldn't let her do much on her own. He insisted that he did her hair, dressed, and fed her. Her hair was slicked into two puff balls with butterfly clips on some strands. Since she was already up, she decided to brush her teeth and joined the man back in the bedroom after she finished.

"Come here, pretty girl," he called out to her; the television was on the news channel," that little fiance of yours is on the news; I thought you would want to see."

Y/n crawled onto the bed and sat beside the man until he grabbed Y/n and sat her between his legs. The love of Y/n's life was picking at his nails at the press conference table. Something he did when he was stressed out or nervous; she figured that he was feeling both of these things. Y/n frowned and watched as he sighed, and his frown deepened. Izuku and Shoto sat on both sides of him, and Izuku squeezed his shoulder.

"One of the questions we have is for Katsuki Bakugo," a reporter asked," Is the search for your fiance still on, and have you found any leads?"

"Yes, the search for Y/n is still on," Katsuki said; he cleared his throat," Over the weekend, we managed to make contact. I was sent a location, and we quickly got sidekicks and the police to the location."

"If you managed to contact her, why isn't she back yet," another asked.

"Unfortunately, two undercover villains were working inside the police force," Katsuki said," Which is why we're going to investigate the rest of the force and then move from there."

"What is your plan to find her," A reporter asked.

"That's Toga," Astuhiro said, pointing at the reporter who asked the question.

" I can't reveal our plan in case Astuhiro Sako or any of his goons are watching this," Katsuki said, " Astuhiro Sako is also known as Mr. Compress, and he's associated with the League of Villains. I'm offering 1 million yen to anyone who gives us viable information about the League and where they might be located. We will also offer full-time protection for this person."

Astuhiro's grip on Y/n tightened, and it got to a point where it started to hurt Y/N.

"And Y/n baby, if you're watching this, I love you, and I promise on everything that I'm going to get you back," Katsuki said, looking into the camera, and to Y/n, it felt like he was looking right at her. Astuhiro angrily turned off the TV and threw the remote against the wall.

"I'm going to pick out your clothes. Get dressed and start packing your things up. When Toga gets back, we're moving to another location."

He got off the bed and stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him.
...
"One million Yen doesn't sound like too bad of a prize," a person said to themselves," it's enough to get me back on my feet. Then I can stop associating with the League."

The door opened, and Astuhiro let Toga in.

"Welcome back," Astuhiro said, smiling," Boss said we have to pack up and move to the house in Deika City."

"Alright," Toga said," I'll start packing."

Toga started to scroll through her phone and found the office email for the number two hero.

Hey, I have some information about Y/N and her whereabouts. Contact me at (xxx)xxx-xxxx.

She pocketed her phone and walked past the room where Y/n was staying. She peaked her head in and saw Y/n sitting on the bed looking miserable, and Toga frowned.

I definitely made the right decision.

...
I'm still honestly debating if I want this story to have a happy ending or not.