☆Chapter Two☆

Enjoy

You felt an odd feeling rise in you. You don't feel this often. Because of that, you hardly know what it even is. But, you knew. This feeling was anger.

"Why them..." you said, anger slightly laced your voice.

"Excuse me?" Daniel questioned, taken aback by the anger you rarely showed.

"Why them?! Why do I have to care for them!? You know what they did to me!" Daniel stepped away from you, not liking the anger.

"Sorry," he apologized. "But... at least try to reform them."

You rolled your eyes. "Fine. I'll try.'

He gave a smile, told you something, and then walked away.

There was a reason you hated them. And you hated to admit it ever happened. It's just... Sun and Moon used to be so... kind. Then, after something happened, they just changed. Most didn't catch onto it. You did, though your little siblings didn't care about it.

You sighed in an attempt at calming yourself. Once you were calmed down enough, you went inside, staying behind a barrier that's set up in these types of rooms.

They heard the door open and looked in your direction. They looked... well, you weren't sure, but it wasn't what you expected.

"Good morning to the both of you," you greeted with a straight face.

Mack rolled his eyes, yet still stared at you. Sam, however, smiled even bigger than before. "Hello!"

"Are you our... therapist?" Mack said with a hint of disgust and hatred.

"In a way, I am. Now then, Sam, Mack, I have a few things to ask of you," you said seriously as you sat down on a stool.

Sun moved himself closer to the translucent barrier. Moon did the same but stayed a little farther away than Sun did. "What is it?"

"You'll see," you said as you clicked your pen and held onto your clipboard. "First, why do you believe you were brought here?"

Sun answered immediately. He seemed to be the more talkative one. "Oh! That's easy! We simply hurt a kid!"

"On purpose or accident?"

Moon answered you this time. "Purpose. Little brats wouldn't do as we said."

You wrote down their answered. You knew this was all recorded, but in case it ever got destroyed or, somehow, gets fucked up, they had written answers. "Okay then... how many kids did you hurt?"

"In total? Or just the ones we were caught for?" Sun looked at you, the insanity in his eyes felt... unnerving.

"Total, if you may."

"Mack has 17 total, I have 12 total, and together, we had 11." Sun answered. He took a pause as he remembered all the kids.

"So, 40 total kids were hurt because of both of you?"

Both nodded. Sun was more energetic with his nod. Moon, however, was subtle.

"Alright..." you said as you wrote down their response. "Final ones, do you regret what you've done? And, would you do it again?"

"Regret!? Oh, no, no, no! We don't regret it at all! Those little brats deserve it. They broke the rules and didn't listen to Mack or me. And... would we do it again? Yes, we would! I felt so happy while doing it, although... we never got to see their parents' reactions..."

You wrote down it all. Then you thought about it. These two should be in a damn prison, not an asylum!

"Thank you both. That's all today," you said as you stood up.

You began to walk away, but you then heard Mack speak to you. "Is asking these questions going to 'fix' us? Or is there more to it?"

"The questions are mandatory when a new patient enters here. After the first few days, it's up to the doctor to help fix whoever they care for. Although, most on the other end don't get fixed easily since they hop from doctor to doctor. Here, though, you'll get familiar with me, as you won't get any other doctor," you say as you walk toward the door.

Then, once again, you stop and speak. "If I deem you both as too difficult or unfixable, then you'll be sent away. And from what I know, once you leave here, you leave everything. All life goes away from you. So basically, this is your last chance before being a distant memory."

You stare them in the eyes with a serious straight face. But in your eyes... they hold the feeling of... something sad.

°•°•°•

As you walk toward Daniel's office, you end up meeting one of your friends.

"Hey, Ness," you wave at your blonde friend, Vanessa.

"Hm? Oh, hey, Y/N!" Vanessa waved back at you.

"So, how's your patient going? I'm wondering, since you've been with her for a few months now," you ask as you walk next to her. You were both going toward Daniel's office since you both had to close the section you worked in, so you were returning the keys before heading out.

"Ugh... Penny is the worst! She keeps on saying how she'll get back to her lover," she said as she rubbed her hands through her hair.

"I almost had to work with Penny, but after a little convincing and a death threat, Dan moved me," you said.

"Did you death threat our boss?" Vanessa chuckled.

"No! Penny did. She threatened to kill herself after she killed him if he moved me. She's fucking obsessed with me once she saw me. Don't understand why, I'm not that attractive," you said with a shrug at the end. Yeah, some people feel head over heels for you, but you couldn't understand why. Maybe it was just that you couldn't comprehend a romantic attraction towards anyone.

"Goddamn. She really did that? Wow," she said, almost flabbergasted.

You both then made it to Daniel's office. The two of you walked inside, placed the keys on his desk, and then left. Once out the door, you waved goodbye, and you headed home, preparing yourself for a solid... less than 5 and a half hours of sleep.

Heya!
Long chapter, and I'm proud.

Yeah, um... do you remember Penny? Don't worry... she shouldn't be too big of a problem... hopefully...

Anyways, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

1040 Words