☆Chapter Ten☆

TW: Violence
Enjoy

You walked down the hall, having a look similar to that of a psyco. You hum a song that you used to sing to your siblings. Although, the tune was dimmed down and made more... scary.

"Penny! Where did you go?~ I only wish to talk!" You called out. You had found Penny not too long ago. When you did, she saw the look in your eyes and ran.

You were willing to kill someone again if it came down to it. Although, this time, it wouldn't be to avenge your sibling. Now, it'd be... for fun. She deserves it. And it's not like she hasn't killed people just for fun or because they talked with you.

Suddenly, someone bumped into you, and you both fell down. You looked at them. They looked back at you and apologized. Then it hit you. This one was on the side of the most insane, but he seemed to be nearly reformed. His name was Nao.

Yes, he has a Japanese type name. His parents liked Japan and decided to give their child the name of Nao, despite their bloodline being entirely American. Not that it is a problem. Many just think it's odd to give an American kid a different cultured name that isn't of their own.

"Nao? Why are you running?" You asked, hiding away your anger for Penny.

"You work with them, right? Well, uhh... they are chasing me asking for any information on how to get out since I have been out before," he answered shakily.

"Sam and Mack?" You asked, confused. You then stood up and helped Nao up, as well. "Why would they be wanting to get out? Unless..." You panicked silently.

"Yeah! Those two! They want to get out because they said something about never leaving someone... I don't know, I just ran since they just scared me," his words eased your worry. They wouldn't leave you... they just wanted to get out so they could be with you after you suddenly left them.

"Don't worry, Nao. Go on at your own pace, I'll talk with them about it," you answered as you patted Nao on the head. That always calmed him. You knew that because you had to look after him for a few days.

Why he was even in the asylum isn't important. Well, to put it simply, he killed his parents. The reason? He won't say.

Anyway, you watched as he walked away. You were soon attacked in a hug by four arms. You looked to your sides and saw your boys hugging you.

"Hey, you two!" You say happily as you, kind of, returned their hug.

"We were so worried, Sunshine!" Sun said as he gave you a squeeze. They both let go and stared at you. Sam then said, "Where were you going?"

You stared ahead, a small smile formed on your face. This wasn't your happy smile. Nope, this was more so of a smile that had anger behind it. You answered, "To deal with a problematic bitch."

"Starlight, there's no need to find the person. Just leave it be," Mack said as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

You gently grabbed his hand and removed it from you. "No, I don't think I can leave it be."

You felt Sun's hands grab at your arm. Moon's hands did the same with the other. The smile you gave them made them immediately let go. They felt... scared. Scared of you. Scared of what you'll do.

"I won't leave you both for too long, I just need to find her..." You said as you removed your attention from them to in front of you. You then yelled out, "PENNY!~ WHERE ARE YOU?~"

You walked in such a way that normal people would, most likely, call the cops and accuse you of murder. Suddenly, you stopped moving. You heard a gasp.

The sound of someone breathing was the next thing you heard. You walked over to the person's hiding spot and grabbed at their hair. Your next words could probably make a grown man piss his pants.