☆Chapter Six☆

Enjoy

You walk into the room, closing the door right after. You looked at the two that curled together in a corner. A smile formed on your face.

"Boys," you said quietly, trying to get them awake without touching them. "Wake up."

Sun's eyes opened, and they met with yours. "Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"I'm staying here. With both of you," you sit next to them. Sun scooted over and rested his head on your lap. You began to play with his hair out of subconsciousness.

Moon woke up enough to also crawl over. He rested his head on the other leg. You also began to mess around with his hair too.

Your face grew warm, and you felt a little odd inside. You shook your head and stared straight ahead. What did you just feel? Was that love...? No, no, you can't. Not again... you can't fall for another person again.

The last person you fell for broke your heart, and you killed them. You had done things after that that made you end up here. That's kind of how you met Vanessa. She was the one who had to help you reform.

°•°•°•°•

The next morning came around quickly. You woke up and saw the two still sleeping on you.

"Damn, you're getting two men, and I can't even get one," a female voice sounded from the wall. You looked over and saw Vanessa.

You rolled your eyes, "Quiet you -"

"No. I will not," she placed a hand on her hip and looked pike she had high levels of sass. "Anyways, where the whore, Lee?"

"Hospital," you said with no hesitance.

"Did they beat the shit out of her?" Vanessa laughed.

"Sun did. Moon was on my back when I found out," you answered as you still played with their hair. "I laughed at her because of her stupidity."

"Fucking dope," she nodded with a smile. "Well, anyways, I'm gonna get to that damn Penny bitch."

"She getting any closer to being reformed?" Vanessa paused. She looked at you and shrugged.

"I have no clue. I'm just going to try anyway,"  she turned and walked away fully.

You turned your attention back to the sleeping brothers. You smiled before a sudden memory entered your mind. A frown formed on your face as you remembered what they had done. Not in general, but rather to your family.

Sam's eyes opened slowly, and they met yours. He smiled at you, to which you returned. "Good morning, Sunshine."

"Sunshine?" You asked.

He nodded, "Yeah! It's a nickname for you!"

"It's cute. I like it, thank you," you hugged Sun. He nervously hugged back. He seemed as though he still wasn't fully used to hugs.

"What happened while I was sleeping?" Moon asked as he woke up.

"Nickname. That's all," Sun replied.

Moon nodded in understanding, "Did Sam nickname you, Sunshine, Starlight?"

"Starlight..?" You had to pause to process the nickname Mack has just given you.

They both laughed at you. Not humiliation type of laughing, but it was more so they were teasing you. You covered your face, which turned red from... embarrassment. Yeah, it was embarrassment, not anything else.

"Y/N, can we get to know about you?" Sun asked.

You thought for a moment. You nodded, considering that they won't ask anything to persona-

"Do you have siblings?" Moon asked.

"I have... had... three siblings," you answered them.

"Had?" Sam asked with a head tilt.

"I'm not explaining that," you answered as you looked away.

"Okay, have you dated anyone before?" Mack asked. It confused you how they seemed to know parts of your life that you hated to even think about.

"Yes... they deserved what I did to them," You smiled in a way that would've made any normal sane person concerned.

"What did they do? What did you do?" They asked in unison.

You smiled even more before answering, "Well..."

Heya! I wonder what your answer is?

Anyway, have a great Day/Night/Evening, my fellow weirdos!

672 Words