Saving Anthony

Julien sat on my bed, lingering for the spell to begin. "Are you sure about this?" I ask cautiously. He handed me the small bottle of Anthony's tears, "I can take it," he assured me. I nodded, focusing on using my magic to hurt Julien for him to shed tears; he cried in pain but acted as if he could take it like it was not a problem in front of us. "Ahh...shit... you're not holding...back, are you...Pierce," Julien moaned in torment. I didn't answer as I kept concentrating, but you could hear Noah chuckling from Julien's distress. I push my magic harder to my ability, making it unbearable for Julien; he puts his head down, hiding his face from the rest of us. "It hurts," Julien sniffled. "Noah, get the bottle ready," I told him.

Noah grabbed the bottle filled with Anthony's tears from the desk, holding it below Julien's face, close to his cheek. A few drops of his tears got in the bottle; I ended Julien's misery after Noah handed me the liquid of both tears; clockwise, the bottle mixed both tears. Julien huffed, catching his breath as Colt said, "So now what?"

I grabbed the eye dropper I asked Noah to get me moments ago. Soon, I requested Julien to tilt his head up with his eyes open, carefully putting both tears into his eyes. When finished, we waited, wishing that the process would work.

Not long after, Julien moaned in torment and despair; he flopped on my bed as his whole body moved, shaking like a seizure. "Julien, Julien!" I shouted out. It took a few minutes for Julien to return to his usual self; he placed a hand on his forehead as if he had a headache. "It was awful.." he breathed out. "What did you see, feel?" I ask him.

"I couldn't move; my legs and arms seemed attached to my sides. Plus, I couldn't see a thing; it was entirely dark. But wherever Anthony is, he's in tremendous danger because someone is shocking him." Julien warned. There was no time to lose; I hurriedly grabbed my coat and ran down the stairs to Colt's truck. "Alex, slow down," Noah says, exiting my front door with a pant. "we don't know where Anthony is," Colt and Julien follow; Colt unlocking his truck door so I can get in. "I have a hunch to know where he is," I say, buckling my seatbelt.

Colt got in the driver's seat, putting his keys in the ignition as the others buckled their seatbelt. Colt drove to Greenfield Avenue, parking a few houses from Mason's home. "Who's house is this?" Noah asked. Colt's nose flared, sniffing the air. "Whoever it is, Anthony's scent is here; I can smell it." We all got out of the truck, walking and sneaking around the property; I let out my hand igniting a slight flick of fire lighting my surrounding from the night. I jogged to the side of the house, noticing a storm cellar that happened to be locked.

I would use my magic to open the lock, but I didn't want to make noise and cause suspicion around the neighborhood. "did you find something?" Julien asked as he approached me; I didn't say a word, just averted my eyes, looking at the locked cellar. As Julien noticed, he yanked the lock with ease; before going down, he put his index finger against his lips, indicating to be quiet; I understood in a quick nod.

Quickly bit quietly, both of us made our way down the stairs. I didn't take long to find the light switch; turning it on, Julien and I were horrified at seeing a tied-up Anthony lying on top of a table in restraints and covered all over in wires. "Please...No more shocks," Anthony mumbled. Julien breaks the bonds without hesitation and then carries Anthony in his arms.

Heading back to Colton's truck as quickly as we could, Colt drove to Montgomery Manor in hopes he would be safe there. Julien lays Anthony carefully on his king-sized bed. He sat beside him, stroking his hair softly, forgetting he wasn't alone. "Ahem," I pretend to adjust my throat. "You have everything under control?" Julien looked over at Anthony, who was sleeping soundly. "Yeah, I'll watch over him." He smiled.

I lightly nodded, walking out of the bedroom door, quietly descending the stairs to the manor's front entrance, and getting into Colt's car, where he took me and Noah home. As he parked in front of my house, Noah said good night, returning to his house as I stayed behind, looking at Colton; he did the same, giving me an admiring look. "What?" I questioned. "you were so badass tonight," Colt complimented. I rolled my eyes, closing the door as I exited his car; "Can I stay over the night?" he asked though I stayed silent. "Please? It's nearly 4 am," he continued with a pleading. "Fine," I caved.

Without another word, I opened and locked the front door of my house, silently making my way upstairs to my room. With Colton behind me, he had no problem making himself comfortable on my bed; I, on the other hand, went inside my closet, changing into my PJs. Leaving it, I see Colt did the same, but with fewer clothes. All skin on his body is showing, and he is wearing nothing but his boxer briefs. I gulped uncomfortably, flustered; like a gentleman, he opened the covers, patting it for me to lay down next to him. I get under the covers turning my body not to face him. Sure, I had him in my bed before, but as close friends, We are together now the dynamic has changed.

I can feel Colt snuggling close; his body pressed to mine. His arm wrapped around my body; I turned my body again, facing him, his eyes looking into mine just as my eyes looking into his. Without a word, Colt's lips pressed into mine; I let him and kissed him back, giving in to our passion. My arm also wrapped around his body, pressing his to mine, being as close as possible. I can feel his tongue entering my mouth, us swirling together, making out what feels like forever.