You'll Be Mine

I gave a confused look at what Noah had said. What exactly did they hear? Anthony plopped on my bed as Noah entered my closet, looking through my clothes. "Okay, we need you to look good for your date with Colt," Noah grinned as he handed me different shirts.

"How did you-" I was going to ask but got cut off.

"Word travels, Alex," Noah responded with a smile.

He handed me shirts, jeans, and shoes that looked like a mountain pile onto my hands. "I don't want to make this a big deal," I say, dropping the clothes onto my bed. Anthony tilted his head, figuring out which shirt looked good with jeans, setting them neatly onto the covers. "Alex, this is a big deal; you know Colton has liked you for a long time, right?" Noah says. "He finally has the guts to ask you out."

I've known that Colt has had feelings for me for a time; I can always feel something between us whenever I'm with him, a strong connection. But I never knew Noah and Anthony knew; was Colt making it that obvious? "You guys know?" I questioned, feeling my face turn bright red.

"Yeah, Alex, I have known about it for years," Noah yelled.

"Even I'm not that dense," Anthony added.

I feel my face redden more from the embarrassment, my hands covering my face, "Oh god," I cried. Noah's hand went around my shoulder, "Don't sweat it, Alex; everything will be fine."

I put on a loose t-shirt, blue jeans, black Chelsea boots, and a black leather jacket on top for the time being. "What do you think?" I ask, wanting their opinion. They both smiled in approval, which got me to sigh in relief.

Later in the night, a few minutes past eight, the doorbell rings, notifying me Colton is here. Noah and Anthony sat in the living room chairs with the tv on, making me feel flustered as if my parents were here watching their son going on his first date. I open the door seeing a cute nervous Colton wearing casual clothes like myself; a t-shirt, blue jeans, sneakers, and a varsity jacket. Noah shoved me to the side before he could say something, scowling at Colton with intense eyes. Colt stands up straight in attention, hearing what Noah says. "As you know, Colton, Alex, here is my best friend, and if you ever hurt him in any way, I will hurt you back, much worse," Noah sounding like a protective parent.

Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. I can hear Anthony's giggling in the background from hearing Noah's speech, my hands covering my reddened face; god, I must have looked like a tomato. "Y-yes, sir," Colt studdered. "Good, now you two have fun," Noah patted my back as I headed out the door, him closing it behind me. "I am so sorry. I feel so embarrassed right now," I cried as we walked toward Colton's truck.

"No need to fret," he reassured, opening the passenger door for me like a gentleman. As I got in, the smell of fast food hit my nose; looking in the back seat, I saw a big bag of fresh and delicious takeout. I inhaled it deeply, the smell of burgers and fries made me want to grab it immediately, but I held back.

Colton sat beside me, put his key in the ignition, and drove away from my house. There were a few moments of silents as Colt went. I caught him glancing at me every few minutes, which caused me to smile. "Where are we going?" I ask him, breaking the quietness between us. "It's a surprise," he smirked.

About twenty minutes later, Colton drove up a hill where you could look at the town's overview. Colton got out of his truck and rushed to my side, opening mine, being a gentleman. Colton then took out the fast-food takeout from the back seat with his other hand on my waist, guiding me to the cliff's edge, luckily with a fence around so no one would fall off. "What do you think?" he asks with a big grin.

I was in complete awe of the view. The sharp breeze hit me, and a smile formed from seeing the illuminated town as I thought how beautiful it was. Noticing Colt not being next to me, I see him lowering the windows of both the passenger and driver doors, then later doing something with his phone.

Speakers from the car blared a song I hadn't heard in ages, since maybe when I was thirteen. Colton gave me a big smirk as he looked at me while sitting on his truck's hood, reaching out for me to come over. I didn't protest as I immediately walked over to him, his hands wrapped around my body, pulling me closer. "How are you feeling?" he asks as he tilts his head up, looking at me. "Better," I responded while looking back down as my fingers ran through his golden-brown hair.

With his free hand, Colton held the bag of delicious goodness-containing food in front of me and patted the seat next to him on his car's hood. He handed me a burger as I sat next to him, softly moaning from the bite I took out of it. "Wish I was that hamburger?" Colt laughed, which caused me to laugh with him.

Looking up at the big bright Cedar Cove night sky, I beam, seeing the stars shine bright like diamonds; it feels like the sky has gotten brighter than usual. My eyes shifted, seeing the moon being almost complete. I frowned at the sight of it. "What's wrong?" Colton asks me, his tone showing he is worried. "Look," I pointed at the illuminating moon.

"Are you going to be okay with me not being here?" I continue to frown. Colton rubbed my back as he tugged me closer to hold him, "No need to worry about me; it's your safety; you should be worried about."

"But I do care about you a lot," I admitted, looking into his eyes.

It got silent for a moment. I look back at the stars, smiling softer this time.

"Screw this," Colton blurted. He suddenly crashed his lips into mine; his lips were soft, perfect even. His tongue demanded entrance; I let him; I didn't resist nor want to. Colton's mouth's breath tasted like the burgers from earlier, my hand on the back of his head as his on my hips. My back lies as he gets on top of me. He kisses me deeper, showing me his dominance, and I like it. I wanted more.

Colton broke the kiss for a moment, his eyes slightly glowing while taking off his varsity jacket. "I want you, Alex. Want you to be mine," he growled. I bit my lip. Colt kisses my lips again while adjusting my body and taking off my jacket. "Show me. Prove it," I breathed out in between kisses. Colt gave me a mischievous smile; his kisses trailed down to my neck, which caused me to pant heavily, my arms wrapped around him, holding onto him.

Everything feels like it's going in full force; sparks fly between us, showing no sign this night will slow down. He bit my neck lightly, then sucked on it. "You'll be mine," Colt breathed out. His lips went back to mine, losing myself in this euphoric moment, knowing we've wanted to kiss each other for a long time has finally happened.

A few minutes of making out later, Colton held me in his arms, snuggling under the stars. His fingers interlocked with mine, my head resting on his shoulder. "It sucks I got to leave in the morning," I whispered sadly. Colt kissed my forehead as he whispered back, "I know, but everything will be okay. I'll come to see you before you leave."

Being thankful for Colton reassuring me, we went back inside his truck, leaving the hill; Colt drove me back home, and our hands held each other the entire ride. "Thank you for tonight," I say. He grins as he keeps his eyes on the road. "It's my pleasure."