4

When Sersi said we had to go to Mumbai, I didnt know what to expect. I definitely didn't expect to discover an Eternal who has been pretending to be a member of a long dynasty of actors.

The four of us are shocked still as we watch Kingo film a music video. The amount of looks I had already gotten since arriving was enough to make me uncomfortable, but I can only imagine how famous Kingo actually is.

The music isnt bad at all. Im just so shocked at this. An Eternal is a bollywood star.

"I am Karun Patel." I jump as a man is suddenly next to us, drawing our attention. "Kingo's valet. It's truly an honor to be in the presence of the great Eternals."

My eyebrows shoot up. How the hell does he know about them?

I'm not the only one shocked as the other three whip their heads to look at him.

"Cut!" The music is off as Kingo is done. "Okay everyone that was good."

I turn to look at him.

"But we could do 10% better." He speaks to the main woman dancer before turning to us and squealing.

"My friends from college are here." He strides over and opens his arms for a hug. "Hello boss!" He pulls Ikaris into a hug.

"Perfect timing! Welcome to the set of Legend of Ikaris. I'm playing you! You like the costume?" My eyes trail down his sparkly get up.

"We need to talk."

"Tell the director I have some notes for him—"

"We need to talk to you in private." Sprite interrupts.

"Oh Karyn, he's worked with me for 50 years. I trust him completely. Actually when we first met he thought I was a vampire, and he tried to stake me through the heart."

"I have apologized so many times."

"Not quite enough times. Very close though, I'll let you know. Oh, I have to get ready for the next scene. Come to my tent we'll talk there." He starts moving, his eyes settling on me. "Oh hello, you guys brought the witch."

"Uh—"

"You guys are gonna love the next scene. I come in on a wire cause, you know, I can't fly. Wait! Are we getting back together?" He talks a mile a minute as he moves towards his tent.

"We need to talk." Sersi states.

Kingo sits down at his desk and starts applying eyeliner.

"I've been waiting for the day the world learns the true identity of the Shadow Warrior." He mutters.

"Ajak's dead." Sprite suddenly says, beating around the bush.

Kingo stops and stares into space before turning to look at us.

"She was killed. It was a Deviant."

It doesn't take long for Karun to clear the set, easily canceling everything for the rest of the day as Ikaris explains the situation at hand.

Karun discusses with Kingo and I can sense the waves of stress, sadness and anxiety that plague Kingo. It's hard to lose a loved one, especially one that you were guided by for thousands of years.

—-

Perks of being a famous bollywood star: you have a private jet. One with your monogram all over it.

I've been in private jets before, but Kingo's is veryyy nice.

We had quickly left the set and Kingo got us rides to the terminal where we boarded his jet and started our trek to the next Eternal.

"Hi love." I wave at the screen from where I'm huddled as far away as the others on this plane. "I miss you."

I peer at Bucky through my phone, his long hair pulled into a low pony. There's dark circles under his eyes but he still manages to smile at me.

"I miss you too, Snow. How is everything going?"

"Shut up. Where's my son? I want to see him."

He chuckles as he moves and then flips the camera to where Pete sleeps in his crib. I sigh as I look at him, his tan skin with dark hair. My mini Bucky.

"I finally got him to sleep." Bucky pauses. "He missed his mama."

"Stop Ill cry." Between vacation and now this, it's been weeks since I've seen him.

My eyes water as I peer at our little boy, wishing I was there to pull him tight to me. I take a breath and wipe my eyes.

"I can hear you sniffling love."

"I know. I'm emotional." For more reasons then he needs to know.

"I know you miss him...and my dick."

"Ha!" I laugh and look up to see Kingo talking to a camera near Sersi and Sprite.

Ikaris is closer towards me, sitting at the bar. But then he gets up and makes his way towards Sersi.

"I'll always miss your dick." I whisper and take another look at Petey before Bucky switches the camera back to his face.

"I know." He winks. "So where are you now?"

"Well, we were just in Mumbai. And now we're going to Australia."

"Australia?" His brows rise. "What the hell's in Australia?"

"More Eternals. There's a lot, Buck."

I clutch onto the arm rests as the plan hits turbulence, tilting as it turns.

"Oh jeez." I mutter as a sudden wave of nausea hits me. "Buck I gotta go okay? Ill call you soon, I love you. Give P some kisses for me."

I hang up and hold onto the seats as I make my way to the front of the plane where the others are.

"Hey Kingo. Is there a bathroom on this thing?" I ask, trying my best not to dump my lunch on his expensive floor.

"Are you gonna puke again?" Sprite asks.

"I get motion sickness." I shrug, feeling the blood drain from my face.

"Uh yeah through that door. Be careful!" He calls as I move to the door and head inside. "That's pure marble on the counter!"

I fall to my knees and heave the contents of my stomach.

When I'm empty and my throat is raw I flush and sit back against the wall. Placing a hand on my stomach, I look to the ceiling, feeling exhausted.

"This is gonna be a tough one isnt it?"