Hide and Seek

You hear the footsteps creeping closer and closer until you hear them finally arrive at the door. You hear it creaking open and cutely push your light self closer to the back wall of the closet you're in. You then realize the moment they step in the room that you forgot that the bread is still on the floor. You quickly and as quietly as possible snatch is from the ground and get back to hiding.

Your still hungry and that bread in your hand is looking a little too good right now, but you decide not to eat it because it was on the floor and that's nasty. They might've killed someone on that floor!

You realize you haven't heard them say anything since they've entered the room. You're feeling a little suspicious of them but don't think too much of it until you faintly hear one of them say "What are we even looking for?" to which the other replies "How'd you already forget you stupid idiot?? We're looking for the fat girl because we heard her choking or something and she shouldn't be in here," he says.

You feel the rage boiling inside of you. "Ugh! They should just treat me like the sweet, exquisite, 4,1 princess that I am!" you try to say as quietly as possible which fails in a sad, ugly way.

"Wait," one of them says and stops in their tracks. "I think I heard something coming from the closet."

No no no no no, they can't come here! Little ol' me is in here!!

They make their way to the closet you're in and stop. Your hiding spot is absolutely terrible, you're visible from your smelly, long-toed feet to your blob-like hips.

"Ew, what the heck is she doing," you hear one whisper to the other. "I don't know, maybe she thinks we're not here," the other replies.

You know you're done for, they're literally standing there and hinting at how fat and dumb you are. You feel someone grabbing your ankles and the next thing you know you butt plant into the ground and begin to be dragged away by the two men.

"Omg! What are you doing to precious me!?!?" You yell.

"Ew, shut up," they say at the same time.

"OMG!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO LITTLE MISS ME!!!!????? YOU SHALL BE ARRESTED ONCE I GET OUT OF HERE AND YOU WILL LIVE IN MY SEWER FOR THE REST OF YOUR HORRIBLE MISERABLE UGLY STINKY GROSS LIVES!!" you say in such a cool, strong, boss girl way.

"She's being really loud again, I think we should get the rope-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," you scream so loudly that it sounds non-human and more like nail screeching level.

"SHE'S ACTUALLY CRAZY GET THE ROPE GET THE ROPE"

"BRO THATS NOT GONNA HOLD IN THAT HORRIFYING SOUND GET THE PAN"

Next thing you know your vision starts to blur and you fall unconscious with a ping sound rattling through your ears. The last thing you remember thinking to yourself is "Did they actually hit me with a pan?" And with that, you dramatically plop on the floor and wiggle a little with your arms and legs spread out to look like a starfish stranded on land.

"They actually hit boo-boo me with a solid, hard pan. What are they, Rapunzel?" With those final words, everything goes completely pitch black...