✿60

Unforgiven, I'm a villain, I'm a~

5th November, 2022.

Finally, Eunseo was standing inside the large restaurant of the famous Hotel Moonwalk. She was finally there to stay a night after winning the title 'Employee of the Year'. She was wearing a dark violet dress exceeding her knees with white high heels, pearl jewelries and an elegant makeup look. Her heels clicked against the marble floor as the waiter guided her to her reserved seat. She looked outside through the glass wall. The view was breathtaking as she just kept gaping. The city of Seoul couldn't be more beautiful than tonight as she stared from the twentieth floor. The moon hung in the sky, exactly half. The waiter soon came and served her steak and poured her a glass of wine. She thanked the young man and picked up her knife and fork but sighed with a slight frown. "I wonder what they are doing." She dropped the fork and knife and took out her phone as she texted Jaemin.

BaNANA😳

Have you done your dinner?

Not yet

Oh
The kids?

Yes.
They miss you🥺

I miss them too😭😭

Only them?😔

I miss you too🥺
Should I come to you?

Hahaha
Is it even possible?

We will see😉

The brunette could just laughed off the loneliness that she was feeling. She realized enjoying alone was not her cup of tea. She looked out at the half moon once again. "I hope the other half is doing okay", she mumbled.

"He is the best when he is with you." A voice grabbed her attention when a young man pulled the chair infront of her and sat down with a brightest smile ever.

She blinked her eyes for a few times in surprise. "Jaemin? How did you-"

"I am Na Jaemin. I guess you keep forgetting, babe."

His cheesy reply made her fake a gag. "No seriously how did you come so fast?"

"I was standing just outside the restaurant", he answered. He looked around and called a waiter. "Excuse me! Can you set us a table out? I mean the rooftop restaurant?"

"Sure Sir."

"Oh keep this steak and wine there. And yes it will be a candlelight dinner."

She sat there in amazement. "You are really doing this for me?"

The ravenette smiled at her. "Let me treat you the way you truly deserve. You deserve far better than this. I want you to erase all those hardships from your life and just think of your beautiful future, our beautiful future." He stood up and extended his hand which she gladly took and walked out.