First Day.

"Shit! I'm gonna be late on my first day of work!!!" I said as I jumped out my bed looking at the time noticing it was 5:39 and I'm supposed to be there at 6:00 in never gonna make it!

I ran into my bathroom and started with all that hygiene stuff and ran back into my room to put on my clothes, Blue jean high waisted shorts with a oversized white tee and my favorite choker necklace.

I slid my Moccasin's on and grabbed my jacket and keys while reaching for my phone. I had 12 missed calks all from Lisa that's my best friend we've been through everthang together.

I ran outside and started up my car while calling Lisa back.

"Tionne where the fuck are you??? Our boss is fuckin stricker than Mommy Dearest." Lisa yelled enraged

"I'm sorry got damnit I woke up hella late!! But I'm on my way." I said fixing my side view mirror.

"I know why you late, Mack been having some extra sleepover time huh?" She cackled

"Don't play. Mack is outta town with his family you know I'm just a sideline." I scoffed

"Girl wait til you see our boss I was gonna jump on it if I didn't have Sean."She laughed.

"Lisa you is a trip. Lemme call you back I spy the police I ain't trying to get pulled ova." I chuckled.

"Ok Bye TaBonee and hurry the fuck up too! I'm waiting fo yo ass." She yelled hanging up.

I just chuckled and threw my phone in the passengers seat. I took up the speed about a couple miles to prevent all the traffic.

Tionne just pulled up....

I pulled up and grabbed my things and hopped out the car only to be snatch by my arm by a red ass Lisa.

"Its about muthafucking time you got here!!! What are you wearing?? You look like a fucking bum!!! Kill me now!!!" She screamed.

"Who shitted in yo coffee today?" I said while rolling my eyes

She snapped her neck back at me and grabbed my arm and pulled me into the ally. Right now I was hella scared.

"I knew this would happen." She said while taking stuff out her backpack, "Here's some clothes just don't fuck up again Tionna." She said laughing.

"Thanks Li but don't call me no fucking Tionna I'm Tionne." I said smiling.

Even tho we were in a ally way I really didn't care. She gave me some baggy blue jeans some black Doc Martens. That's why I'm happy Lisa's my best friend she always gotta a sister back.

"C'mon Tionne we are already late." She said tapping her foot.

I laughed at her little temper tantrums she always throws. I stuffed my things in my bag and we ran out and into the building.

"Your late." Someone with a deep voice said.

"I know Mr.Jones, I was helping this fool. Where's Mr.Degrate we have a meeting with him for Tionne cause she's new."

"Right this way." Mr.Jones said guiding us the way. "Tionne where are you from?" Mr.Jones said with a welcoming smile.

"Born in Iowa raised in Philly and moved down here with Lisa." I said smiling back.

"I didn't ask for a whole life story I asked a simple question." He scoffed.

"Well excuse the hell outta me muthafucka! I don't need this job, I'm self-employed bitches, y'all can suck on it." Is what I wanted to say but I do need this job.

As we reached the office I heard yelling.

"SUSANA I TOLD YOU NO FUCKING TREE NUTS IN MY SALAD IM ALLERGIC!!!! YOUR FIRED!!!" He shouted.

Damn I feel bad fo Susana, she ran outta of his office with tears streaming from her eyes and her head held down.

"Mr.Degrate will see you now." Mr.Jones said with a sinister smile.

"I gotta pee Lisa I'll be back." I said as I tried running off.

"Toughing up he can smell fear." She chuckled. I felt my heartbeat pick up faster and faster ever time it pounded against my chest. I took a deep breath and followed behind Lisa.

The office was neatly decorated not a smudge anywhere, all white tew.

"Hello Lisa, Who is this fine young lady you brought with you?" The guy I assumed was Mr.Degrate said with a beautiful smile.

Damn baby boy fine as I don't know what, he sho don't look like the guy to be yelling at that lady like that.

"Uh this is Tionne Watkins my sister I knew you'd need a new secretary so I thought she was great for the job." Lisa said.

"I think she'd be great for the job, can she speak?" He chuckled.

"You got jokes." I laughed

"Well I'm hilarious but let me getchu set up with everything."he said walking over to his deck "Uh Rozonda can you come down to my office and show Mrs.Watkins around?" He said pressing a little buzzer thing.

"Uh that's Ms.Watkins no R I'm not married." I said showing off my naked ring finger.

"Great!" He said clapping, "Well I'll catch up with you ladies later I have a meeting. I'll see you around Tionne." He said with a wink.

He's kinda creepy but I guess all bosses are like that. A pretty girl with short wavy hair came and escorted me around.

"Welcome to Degrate enterprises you must be new, in Rozonda but my friends call me Roz or Ro Or Simply Chilli. I think your gonna like it here." She said shaking my hand.

"I think so too." I said smiling whilw looking around the giant place.....

TBC....

I hoped you liked the first real chapter hope I didn't make it to long. You guys were all so kind all the comments and votes yesterday I thought I was a million bucks. Thanx again a d stay tuned.

-Justice