Rough Nights..

The first day on the job was awesome, I met a lot of new people , Rozonda she's a sweet heart once you get to know her. Tupac he's a tough thug life type nigga but I know he got a soft side, Aaliyah she's a spit of fire but also a sweetie, Janet is that bitch!!! She funny asf and hella nice. Her and PacMan got a couple thang going on but that ain't my business. That's basically every one I met and actually liked.

As I pulled up to my house I saw another car parked in my drive way and noticed it had to be Mack's. I jumped out and carried all my things to the front door and got my keys out my pocket and unlocked the door.

"Mack? Are you here baby?" I called out.

"Hey Tionne." Mack said walking up to me.

"Mack I missed you so murch!" I said as I gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Where was you?" He asked following me to my room.

I sat all my stuff down and plopped down on the bed that was calling my name.

"I got a job baby, At Degrate interprices." I yawned out.

"That's great BabyGirl." He said climbing on top of me while kissing my neck.

"Stop it Mack, I had a long day and I'm tired. Please just let me be." I said getting under the covers.

"C'mon baby, you know I love you let's just do it again I wanna make sweet love to you baby." He whispered

"Do you love me enough to leave that heffa? I didn't think so." I said pushing him off me and rolling my eyes.

"Don't start with that bullshit Tionne, that's my wife I can't leave her." He said grabbing my hand.

"Get the fuck out of my house Mack." I said closing my eyes.

"Fuck you Tionne!" He shouted walking out.

"Fuck Me? Fuck you big sugar bear looking muthafucka!! And you can gimme my gotdamn key!" I yelled as I slammed the door behind him.

This is the third time this week arguing with him even if its on the phone he always gotta come with some bs.

When will I learn to love myself?

TBC....

Thanks for all the nice comments and all the love I really hope you enjoyed it and stay tuned fo DA next chapta! Oh and TLC_BAYBEE started writing again and the book is fire!! Its called "Sinful Bliss". I love it so far tbh. One Love✌

-Justice