Dark Nights Leads To Brighter Days.

After that little argument me and Mack had I went down to the bar with Lisa and Rozonda.... I needed a little pick me up.

"You dating anyone Tionne?" Rozonda asked while downing her 3rd whisky.

"Nah actually newly single." I smiled

"Good cause I know someone who thinks your cute!" She laughed.

"This isn't good." Lisa mumbled

"What's wrong?" I asked drinking the rest of my rum.

"She's drunk and she's gonna be up all night calking us and talking about the life of aliens." Lisa said putting her head down.

"Be quiet LiLi! Now as I was saying I know someone who likes you TiTi." She smiled pointing at me.

Uhm awkward....

"Who likes me, Rozonda?" I asked with a chuckle.

"DEEZ NUTSS!!!! HAAAAA GOT EMM!!" She laughed

"You have some serious problems Roz." Lisa said shaking her head.

"Can I buy you ladies a drink?"

I looked being us and there was Mr.Degrate actually looking normal. This is harmless.

"Yes please!! Nomo drinks fo Rozonda tho, she's already had enough." Lisa said take a sip of her Martini.

"Another round please." Mr.Degrate said sitting down next to me. "So what brings you to New York?" He asked looking directly at me.

"A couple years back me and Lisa was thinking about it and she had left me and came up here got a job a house and a car , independent can I get an amen?"

"AMEN!" Lisa and Roz shouted...

"But after that she came back and got me and I wanted to finish school so that's what I did and now I'm working at your enterprises." I cheesed.

"Your smile is beautiful." He said with a little chuckle.

"Tank you Mr.Degrate." I blushed

"Please Call me Dalvin." He said drinking the rest of his beer.

"I'm gonna take her home to sleep this off.... Bye Tionne and Dalvin... Drive safely."Lisa said picking up Rozonda.

"Bye Lisa, Bye Roz, Be carful out there its a lot if physcos out there." I said waving to them.

After they left Dalvin and I discussed families and we really digged down deep. I found out he also has an brother and a daughter named Jerica.

"Well its getting late, imma head home." I said getting up.

"Wait, are you free next Saturday night?" Dalvin said paying for our drinks.

"Uh don't you think that's kinda inappropriate to date your secretary?" I asked with a smirk.

"Who ever said it was a date? I'll pick you up around  8:30." Dalvin said kissing my hand and leaving.

Did I just get served?

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thanks for reading.

-justice.