Cafe Feelings

Ever since that magical night me and Dalvin spent together I couldn't keep my mind off him, those eyes his lips and ooooo his smile. He's like an Angel from heaven. Me and him have been hanging out a lot and kicking it, he promoted me at work to head assistance and I'm very proud of that. Me and D'Mon have been on and off for the past couple of days and he acts like I belong to him which I don't I'm my own person and I do my own thing like tf.

Today me and Dalvin is meeting up at a cafe and just kicking it. I grabbed some sweats and put on my black crop top and grabbed my favorite hoodie, combed my sideburns and was out.

I got into my car and drove off to "Joes Cafe". Once I arrived I parked my car and looked into the mirror and glossed up my lips. I hopped out my porche(A/N: XDD!!) and walked into the Cafe to see Dalvin sitting down at one of the tables eating a cookie. I smiled and walked over to the table.

"Hey Dal." I cheesed as he looked up with a smile.

"Hello Tionne, Take A Seat Please." He Said cooing.

I sat down.

"How Are You Today?" He asked looking interrested.

"I'm doing just fine bow but your self?"

"Ok lemme just cut to the chase, Tionne I wanna take you to meet my daughter cause I've talk about you enough for her to start asking questions like when is she gonna meet you, so can you just come meet her please?" He smiled taking a deep breath.

I was caught completely off guard by his question, but in another way I was really happy that this was happening.

"I would love to meet her!" I smiled getting a little happy.

"Okay I'll pick you up around five tomorrow." He said caressing my hand.

I think in really falling for this dude....

TBC...

Sorry its been centuries since I've updated hope you guys are still reading this. Check it out! Love and peace my sistas and brothas!

-Justice