Chapter 2

I flicker my eyes open as sun tickles my face through the curtains. My right arm extends, taking a hold of my phone and checking the time. 7:40. I groan realising I was supposed to be awake 40 minutes ago.

Luckily I can get ready really fast so that shouldn't be a problem. I brush my teeth and throw on a white cropped top with some light blue jeans. I take my car keys in one hand and my phone in another as I leave my apartment before locking it.

The car ride to set wasn't very long. The time passed quickly as I listened to all kinds of music. I park my car to the parking spot that is free and make my way out of my car.

As I exit I see a familiar brunette also exit her car. Her eyes find mine as a smile tugs on her lips. I push my car door closed before locking it and making my way to the brunette.

She met me halfway, pulling me in a friendly hug, letting me inhale her strong perfume.

"Hi" I smile as we pull away

"Hi darling" she whispers, making my cheeks flush a bright shade of red. "Why are you blushing?" She smirked

"What? No I'm not" I defend myself

"Sure Y/l/n whatever you say" Hailee sarcastically says. She glances down at her watch before looking in my eyes again. "We should go. I'm pretty sure we are late" she laughs. I nod my head in agreement. We walk in together.

I quickly get rushed to hair and makeup, after that I get dressed in dark blue ripped jeans with a black oversized t-shirt. My hair was let down loose on my shoulders, with little to no makeup on my face.

As I step on set I feel a pair of eyes trailing down my figure. I look around noticing a mesmerising pair of hazel eyes capturing every inch of my body. Her eyes lingered on mine, as she bit her lip. My cheeks heating up again as I stared at the brunette.

"Right guys!" The director shouted, making everyone stop what they are doing and pay attention to him. "Right so we have scene 43B where Rachel is cleaning Kate's cuts while Clint is out" he glanced over at Hailee and I and we smiled in response "okay girls the stage is yours" Hailee and I got in position. I'm leaning against a counter, while Hailee is sitting down at a table. "And action!" The director yelled. I watched as she fumbled with the cotton in her hands pretending to know what to do.

"Here let me help you" I said, making my way over to her. I took the cotton out of her hands and placed alcohol on it.

"It's fine Rachel I can do it on my own" She sighed, placing a hand on my wrist trying to stop me

"Kate we both know you can't. Just let me help you so it doesn't get infected. Please" I pleaded, watching her face soften as she nodded. Hailee stood up, as I made a confused expression. She chuckled before sitting down on the table.

That wasn't in the script.

I look at the director who just signaled for me to go on.

"Go on Romanoff" she smirked. I picked up the cotton which had alcohol on it bringing it closer to her face. As soon as it touched the cut on her forehead, she winced in pain grabbing a hold of my wrist.

"Sorry" I mutter, moving on the cut on her lips, making her tighten her grip on my hand. My other hand moves up to her cheek, caressing it softly as I work my way around her face, cleaning every cut.

After cleaning her cuts, I place the cotton down and pick up a plaster. I carefully open it, before lacing it on her forehead. My lips barely brush past hers as I feel her breath on my face.

"You're all done" I smile, trying to walk away from her, but she places her hands on my waist bringing me back.

"I think I need one more thing" she smirked, caressing my sides softly. She's completely gone off script now.

"What could you possibly need?" I laugh, deciding to play along

"You" she whispers, before placing her lisp on mine. I don't kiss back at first from the shock. We weren't supposed to kiss yet. It comes on in a couple of episodes.

I don't hear the director yell cut so I go along with it, placing my hands at the back of her neck to pull her closer. She grips my waist harder, trying to pull me impossibly closer.

After a couple seconds she pulls away as we stare in each others orbs.

"Cut!" The director yell, and Hailee removes her hands from me as I take a step back, still processing what just happened. "Great improvisation girls I actually loved it! We are probably keeping that instead of the initial scene so great job!" He praises making both Hailee and I smile "take 20 everyone, then we are coming back to film scene.." he scans over the papers in his hand "45C"

I pick up my stuff before making my way over to my trailer, still shocked from the improvisation Hailee initiated. As I enter my trailer, I already notice someone sitting on my couch.

"Hey darling"
-------------------------
A/n: sorry to leave yall on a cliff hanger but yh. Anyway hope yall enjoyed it! Don't forget to comment and vote! Love yall and thank you fro the support I appreciate it! Love ya! Byeeee!