Chapter 14

"I was just stressed!" Haille shouts. "Why do you even care? I can drink for fucks sake!"

"Hailee you showed up at my door at 3 in the morning barely standing!" I shout running a hand through my hair. "Of course I'm fucking worried!"

"Y/n." She calmly says, stepping closer and towering over me. I swallow hard my heart thumping against my chest as I meet her angry eyes."I was just a little bit stressed okay? There is nothing more to that baby." She tucks a strand of my loose hair behind my ear. "It's all in that pretty little head of your baby."

"I-"

"It's okay baby." Hailee cuts me off. "I don't wanna fight. Do you?"

"No." I say quietly.

"Then let's not fight." She says a smile on her face. I nod a smile on my lips as well.

"C'mon princess let's go to work." She presses a kiss on my lips before walking away.

I follow behind her, my head racing with thoughts.
-------------
I sit in my trailer waiting for Hailee to finish her scenes with Jeremy.

The doors open however my girlfriend doesn't come through them.

"Hey." Scarlett says.

As a part of my characters flashbacks scenes they had to get Scarlett to be Black Widow again, and through the months we've been working together our bond is very similar to a mother daughter bond.

"Hi." I smile as she takes a seat opposite me.

"You seem a bit out of it today Y/n/n. Is there anything you wanna talk about?" She smiles with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Oh-it's nothing don't worry." I smile brushing it off.

"You sure kid?"

"Mhm." I hum nodding.

"You can talk to me about anything." The blonde woman says.

"I know." I say. "Just a fight with my girlfriend but it's okay."

"That doesn't sound okay." She says. "Why did you and Hailee fight?"

Scarlett is the only one who knows about Hailee and I since I trust her so much so I decided to tell her, and she might've walked in on us but we don't talk about that.

"I don't know-but then after the fight she got drunk and-and she-like cornered me and it was really scary Scar." I say, tears building in my eyes.

"Did she put her hands on you?" She asks, anger evident in her voice.

"No, no." I shake my head. "She wouldn't do that."

"You never know kid. D-did she touch you without consent?" She asks in a serious tone.

"No but she wanted to-I pushed her off of me tho." I say, holding tears back.

"Oh honey." She says walking over to me, and sitting next to me. "Can I hug you?" I nod and she wraps her arms around me protectively. I mellt in her motherly embrace tears now falling free. "Shh it's okay." The older woman rubs my back soothingly. "You need to get away from her Y/n."

"I can't. She was just drunk-I wanna give her time." I say, sniffling as I pull from her embrace.

"If it happened once it will happen again Y/n/n. People like that don't change, and no matter who you are you can't change them." She softly says.

"I know. I'll try to talk to her." I smile.

"That's good." Scarlett says.

Just as Scarlett stands up the door opens, and Hailee walks in.

"Hi ba- oh hello Scarlett." She smiles and flickers her gaze over to me noticing my tear stained cheeks. "You okay baby?" She asks walking over to me.

"I'm fine don't worry." I smile.

"I'll see you later kids." Scarlett says leaving the trailer.

"We need to talk Haiz."
---------
A/n: ah yes another cliffhanger. anyhow see ya next wednesday!! Byeeeeeeeee!