Chapter 15

"What do you wanna talk about baby?" Hailee asks softly, as she takes a seat next me.

"Last night." I say.

"Babe I told-"

"It's not about your drinking Hailee." I cut her off. She looks at me a confused expression on her face.

"Then what is it about?"

"You don't remember?" I ask. She shakes her head. "L-last night you cornered me and-and you wanted me to sleep with you but I didn't want to. You didn't care tho, you-you just kept going-"

"Y/n did I-"

"No you didn't do anything, I pushed you off of me." I say.

"I'm so sorry Y/n." Hailee says, placing a hand over mine. "I lost control last night and I know it's not an excuse but I am really sorry."

"It was just really scary Hailee, like you looked like you wanted to hurt me." I turn to look at her, tears in my eyes. "I can't be with someone that wants to hurt me."

"Y/n I don't want to hurt you, I'm sorry about last night-and I'll get better. The last thing I want to do is hurt you." The brunette moves her hand and places it on my cheek. "I don't want to lose you Y/n/n."

"I don't want to lose you either Haiz." I say, a tear slipping down my cheek. She brushes the tear away.

"You want a hug baby?" She smiles. I nod at her question and she opens her arms. I move closer wrapping my arms around her. She secures her arms around me, as I nuzzle my face in her neck. "I'm sorry Y/n/n, so sorry."

I cry harder into her neck, overwhelming thoughts flowing through my head. Mostly Scarlets words people like that don't change, and no matter who you are you can't change them.

Hailee can change tho. Right? It's only a week into our relationship. We are still getting used to each other.

"I promise I won't hurt you Y/n." Hailee whispers, rubbing my back. "I promise."

I don't respond to her promise because a part of me is questioning if she really means it. I pull away from her, looking at her with my probably bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up. I know you don't wanna talk about last night." I say, seeing a smile appear on Hailees face.

"It's okay pretty girl, you talked to me about something that's bothering you and that's good we need communication to make us work." Hailee says.

"Thank you." I smile at her.

"Anything for you." She says gently kissing my lips. "What do you say we go on a date?"

"A date?"

"Yeah, I could book us a nice private restaurant or we could watch a movie, or maybe I could make dinner and we stay over at mine for the night." Hailee suggests.

"I would love that." I smile.

"Which one darling? I gave you like 3 options." She says with a laugh making me laugh as well.

"Surprise me." I say, kissing her lips again.

"Whatever you want." She smiles connecting our lips again.
-----------
A/n: icl idek y it takes me like a month to update this book but yh. Hope u lot enjoyed!! Dont forget to comment and vote! Love yawl until next time stay safe and take care of urself!! Byeeee!