Chapter 6

"Okay ready and action!" The director yelled

I bursted through the door with an angry face expression.

"Rachel let me explain. Please" Hailee pleads while closing the door

"Explain what? Hm? How you kissed another girl just two days after we kissed? Or maybe how you continue to say you're 'straight' so you can't be with me. But then you go and kiss other girls. Hm? Any of that?" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. Hailee just looked down at the floor fidgeting with her fingers. "Yeah that's what I thought. Listen Bishop I like you but I'm fucking sick of you playing with my feelings" I shout stepping closer to her leaving just inches between us. For the first time in the scene Hailees eyes meet mine.

"I'm sorry Rachel. I really am I just--" she nervously mumbles running a hand through her hair

"You what Kate? Just spit it out!" I yell

"I fucking love you Rachel! And I'm scared because I've never had these feelings before and I-- just I love you and I kissed other girls to try and forget about you.. we both know we won't workout and I don't want to hurt you" She expresses with tears forming in her eyes. I take a step forward and connect our lips.

Hailee pushes my back against the nearest wall as out lips move in perfect sync. She trails her hands on my waist to keep me in place while I pull her closer by her neck. We both melt into the kiss as I feel her hands slip under my t-shirt feeling my skin with her icy fingertips. A small gasp escapes my mouth right into her lips which form into a smirk.

She traces her kisses along my jaw down to my neck. I tilt my head back to giver her more access. Her lips leave a pattern of kissed all around my neck.

"Fuck Hailee" I moan as her lips graze over my sweet spot.

"Cut!" The director yells making Hailee detach her lips from my neck. She smirks down at me as my face flushes red with embarrassment. "Y/n that wasn't your line. It was 'fuck Kate' not 'fuck Hailee'" the director says. Hailee chuckles shaking her head and walking away from me

"I'm sorry I just--"

"Don't worry Y/n." The director reassures me "we can always repeat the scene. Anyway we're done for today folks! Go home get some rest! Great work today!"

The crew starts clearing out and I make my way to my trailer. Embarrassment still lingers in my senses.

Working with Hailee has been quite hard since our elevator moment and everything before that. There is no denying that we like each other and there is no denying that we have this tension whenever we are around each other.

Currently I'm sitting in my trailer just reminding my self of the most embarrassing moment of my life. My door suddenly opens and I look over there confused. My gaze locks on a specific brunette. She smiles closing the door.

"Hailee what do you want?" I ask, standing up and crossing my arms

"Just wanted to talk.. you know it's what friends do" Hailee answers coming closer to me

"I'm not in the mood Hailee.. so please leave" I express averting my eyes from hers

"Damn why so defensive?" Hailee chuckles

"Fuck off Hailee" I mumble funding her eyes again. Just now I notice how close she is to me. I can practically feel her every breath on my face

"Damn princess, you're really not in the mood" She says as a smirk tugs on her lips. My cheeks heat up at the nickname she just gave me.

"Don't call me that" I say looking down to try and hide the blush that's spread across my cheeks

"Eyes up here darling" she places two of her fingers under my chin making me look up into her eyes. I look in her mesmerising orbs, immediately getting lost in them. "Why did you moan my name today? Was it on purpose?" She tilts her head to the side and drags her thumb across my bottom lip

"I-it was a an accident" I respond , swallowing hard as my heart beat increases

"Hm really? I don't think so." The brunette leans over pressing her lips to my ear "I think that filthy mind of yours wanted me to fuck you." She whispers sending chills down my spine. "And then it seemed like your wish was coming true so of course you moaned the wrong name. Is that right?"

"I-I Y-yes it is"

"Good" she smirks "now darling I'm gonna make your wish come true.. and trust me you're gonna be moaning my name all night long." She leans in connecting our lips. I feel butterflies instantly, something that happens every time our lips connect.

Hailees hands travel down to my waist and roughly push me up against the nearest wall. A small moan slips out of my mouth when my back collides with the wall. The brunette presses her body against mine her lips never losing contact with mine. Each kiss is more hungry and filled with desire.

She slips her hands under my shirt, feeling my skin. Another moan slips from my mouth and I feel her lips tug into a smirk against mine.

Hailee pulls away looking in my eyes as we both catch our breaths. "You sure about this?" She questions with a smile. I nod in response. "Words darling" she demands

"Yes Hailee. I'm sure" I smirk

"If at any point you want to stop tell me. Okay?" She caresses my cheeks with her thumbs

"Okay" I smile as she crushes out lips together
----------------------
A/n: did i use my first ever imagine for this? Yes yes i did. I rewrote wrong name from my oneshot book here cus i felt it fit into the story and its going to make sense later.

Sorry i havent been updating ive been really busy and kinda had writers block for a while but im back now and ill try my best to update as much as i can.

Thank you guys for all the support! Love yall! Don't forget to comment and vote! Until next time stay safe! Byeeeee