Chapter 9

After wrapping up the last scene for the day Hailee and I make our way back into my trailer.

I open the door with Hailee following behind me. After she closes the door I lean against the counter while Hailee is opposite me leaning against the wall. She takes in a deep breath as our eyes connect.

"So...." I start

"So...." Hailee repeats

"I like you Hailee, and I want us to be something but at the same time I don't want to lose my job" I explain softly as Hailee nods her head

"Listen Y/n I like you like a lot and I want to be with you but I totally understand your fear" She smiles "I mean maybe we can keep it a secret. If you want of course"

"I-I don't know Hailee it's still a risk" I mumble

"I know it is" she takes a step forward being inches away from me. I look up in her eyes as she places her hands on either side of me on the counter so I'm trapped between her body and the counter "But I always liked to play with fire" she whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. My breathing becomes more irregular as my heart thumps against my chest.

She pulls away from my ear looking in my eyes, she opens her mouth to speak again but I shus her by slamming my lips onto hers, butterflies immediately bursting in my stomach. Our lips don't part until air is needed.

"Good thing I like to play with fire as well" I smirk tracing my fingers up her arms

"Well then Y/l/n would you want to go on a date with me?" Hailee offers with a slight smirk

"I would love to Steinfeld" I smile kissing her lips again
-------
Currently Hailee and I are snuggled on my living room couch watching a movie. I'm laying on top of her with my head on her chest while she has her arms wrapped around me in a protective manner.

Before this we went to dinner for a date and then decided to move it to my apartment.

"Y/n?" Hailee whispers and I hum in response "Mind if I stay the night since it's already late and I don't have a car?"

"Yeah thats fine" I prop myself up hoovering over her face. She smiles moving her hands to my waist. I lean down placing a soft kiss on her lips.

After another hour or so we both get ready for bed. Hailee borrows some of my clothes. We both exit the bathroom that is attached to my room.

"You want me to sleep in the guest bedroom or?" Hailee asks nervously scratching her neck

"What Steinfeld you thing we can't share a bed without fucking?" I smirk making my way to my bed

"Well......maybe" Hailee smiles

"Let's test it shall we" I say as I get under the covers and Hailee copies my actions. Both of our bodies are now under covers while we look into each others eyes.

"Hailee what are we?" I ask breaking the silence

"I don't know" Hailee sighs

"I want us to be something" I confess placing one hand on her cheek and stroking it lightly. Hailees eyes close as she leans into my touch

"I want that too Y/n" she smiles opening her eyes "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yeah I will" I whisper as Hailee connects our lips.

The kiss turns heated really quickly and before I know it both of our shirts and pants are off leaving us in underwear.

"Haiz I need you" I whine

"I know baby I know just be patient for me" She rasps against my neck where she leaves a trail of love bites. One of her hands traces down to my underwear playing with the hem of it."Are you sure?" She asks pulling away and looking into my eyes

"Yes, now please do whatever you want to me" I whisper as a smirk grows on her face

"As you wish baby" She smirks slipping her hand in my underwear
------------
A/n: Ik its short but oh well. Hope yall enjoyed! Love ya! Don't forget to comment and vote! Byeeeee!