Chapter 3-

Gajeels POV

"She lives in a house with you and I, of course she wants some time with those of her shared gender" Lilly explained to me once again as we walked down the path to the neighboring town that the job request was in.

"Still, I would prefer if you were there with her, I know you can handle it if anything happens"I said, hearing the exceeds pained sigh as he realized he would have to break it down for me once again "And you think she can't handle it?"He asked, crossing his arms over his chest as he sat on my shoulder, I grumbled and tightened my fists "You know thats not true, it's just that... If anything happens to her or the baby i wont be able to live with myself." I said, hoping that silence would replace this excruciating conversation.

"Miss Levy is perfectly fit for this, but your own doubt may be spilling over to her."Lilly added before falling quiet, letting his words sink in while we neared the city lights.

_____________

Levys POV

I woke up on the couch in a frenzy, running to the bathroom and almost tripping over Carla as i ran. I didnt even flick on the light switch before dropping to my knees and vomiting into the toilet below me.

When i was finally done i sat back against the cold wall to ease the heat that had risen in my body during the dramatic event, The lights suddenly switched on and Wendy was standing in the doorway with a glass of water "Are you okay?"she asked, handing me the water. I nodded and took a small sip to clear the acidic taste from my mouth, i stood up and patted her head "Thank you, Wendy, I needed that." I said, stepping out of the bathroom to see everyone still asleep all over the livingroom.

I brought wendy over to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone , just simple eggs and rice is about all i could stomach at the moment so i hoped everyone else would like it as well. Wendy tapped me on the shoulder as I cracked an egg into the pan, I turned around to see what it was and noticed she had found the stash of pots and pans with bite marks and chunks taken out of them "Oh those are Gajeels, he calls them his midnight snacks." I explained, She nodded in shock and put it back in the cabinet where she found it "I bet its hard to keep any cookware here." She said, I laughed at her remark and nodded, Holding up the pan i happened to be using "Ceramic works just fine and he wont eat it!"I said happily, having gotten around that problem early on when we first moved in together.

"Do you miss him, Levy?"Wendy asked, I froze and set the utensil i had been using down to turn around and look at the small sky dragon slayer "Of course. Everytime he leaves I miss him so much, Lilly too. But we need time apart sometimes, plus i think this will be good for both of us"I explained, she smiled at my response and gave me a hug "He probably misses you too." She mumbled, I nodded and hugged her back, trying not to let this conversation be what makes me cry.

The peacefulness of the morning made me so happy, so content with the path infront of me... Until i heard a knock on my door "who could that be?"I asked, Wendy shrugged and went to open it- thats when all hell broke loose.

Natsu and Happy ran in at full speed, Tripping over Erza and falling flat on the coffee table, Breaking most of the wine glasses from last night, I covered my mouth with my hand as I watched Erza slowly get up and angrily requip into her armor "My home.." I mumbled, Wendy and Carla immediately sprung into action and grabbed Erza, pulling her to the ground while Lucy groggily got up to yell at Natsu for his behavior.

I thought it couldnt get worse until Gray made his way in, already half naked from the waist up "oh yeah are we fightin in here!"He yelled and with that his pants went flying overhead. All of the work i had done yesterday was destroyed, I stomped over and as much as i tried, i couldnt control the anger that bubbled inside me "Get out of my home."I stated quietly, when i noticed the confused looks on the boys' faces I raised my voice "I said get out so i can clean up your mess!"I yelled, all three of them including happy went white and slowly backed away towards the door "Woah didnt mean to piss off the pregnant lady." Natsu said as he backed out of the house and stood just outside the open door with Happy and Gray. "Im not some pregnant lady. Im Levy!"I added, looking around at everything. The drinks from last night were covering the coffee table in a sticky mess of glass shards,  some books had been knocked off the book shelves but what really did me in was the dirty foot prints they had tracked inside.

"Don't worry, Levy! We'll help you clean up" Lucy said, grabbing my shoulders and using her shirt to wipe the tear from my eye, I shook my head and sighed "No i can clean it. Im sorry for yelling, everyone. I just wasn't expecting this" I explained, Juvia shot up suddenly after not waking up when the chaos ensued, she took one look out the door and instantly her brain was hooked on Gray so she made a quick exit to stand next to him. "We aren't going to make you clean this up... And we wont either."Lucy said, obviously having come up with a plan from the look in her eyes.

The rest of the day was filled with Wendy, Carla, Lucy and I sitting on the couch and micromanaging Gray, Happy and Natsu as they put everything back where it was supposed to be and cleaned up the messes they left. "This is your best idea yet, Lu."I said through a satisfied giggle, Lucy nodded and winked to me "People are going to be bowing down to you while you're pregnant, enjoy it while it lasts." She said with a cheeky smirk.