Sleepover pt 2 - 09

TW : MENTIONS OF SEXUAL SCENES. NOTE : PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT

____________________________________________________________

"Strawberries and champagne?" I opened an alcohol cabinet and pulled out two glasses. "Yes, Please." She skipped her way to my bedroom.

I smiled as she skipped away upstairs and I took a bottle out and cut up some strawberries and poured them into a clear bowl. I carried them upstairs and set them on the floor of the bedroom where Viviana is sitting and she is on her phone on TikTok. I think to myself.

I wonder how she smells most of the time and thinking about her is all I can do when I'm doing work or just staring at a damn wall, I think about her all the time and I mean all the time. I also wonder how she tastes I figured she'd be a cocoa butter person at first when I met her but now I have no idea, I crave her attention and her touch I just want her to be mine. Most importantly I want our relationship to advance to something more than expected, I'd treat her like sees the only woman left in the world. I'd give her anything she wanted or ask for. I just want her to be mine.

____________________________________________________

VIVIANA'S POV

Mae enters the room with two empty glasses and a bottle of champagne in one hand and in the other with a full bowl of strawberries. I'm scrolling on TikTok as Mae sets the strawberries and the glasses on the center of the floor where I am sitting, I pick up a strawberry and notice the tops were cut off. I take a bite of the strawberry and the sweet tasting juice from the strawberry filled my mouth.

Mae popped the cap off the champagne bottle and poured it in the glasses. "Where do you keep playing cards?" I shut off my phone and stand up. "Left nightstand." She says closing the champagne. I open the nightstand and grab the playing cards and toss them on the floor.

I sit back down on the floor and glare at Mae who is also staring. She passes me a glass and I take it from her hands and take a sip and put it down next to me. "If you lose, you have to give me 200 dollars" I challenged Mae and she lowered her eyes a little and smirked in a captivating way. "Deal. But if you lose, you have to call me, moya krasivaya mamochka" She countered while I tilted my head in confusion. "What does moya krasivaya mamochka mean?" All she did was smile. What the fuck does it mean!

(Translation - my pretty mommy in russian)

Mae ignoring my question and just smirking at me. "Shall we?" She said in a pleasant tone while taking the cards out of the box and mixing the cards. She begins placing cards in front of me so we can start.

~Timeskip~

Throughout the whole game Mae is blank staring at me with a poker face. It's kinda hot. She's studying my every move as I place cards out. Currently I'm in the lead but all of a sudden Mae puts out cards that overpower mine and I lose. "Shit," I've had four drinks already and we've finished the fruit bowl already and it's only been like an hour. I think Mae has had five and on her sixth one. "I won again. And don't think to ask for another round just for you to lose again" She inserts the stack of cards in the box.

"Fine, watch a movie or show?" I pull a innocent smile on my lips and she points over at the bed. I get up and my vision is distorted, I have trouble getting to the bed but Mae helps and we are in position on the bed where we are snuggled close but not on top of each other. "Anne with an E" I see as she skips through netflix.

She clicks Anne with an E and we watch it until I notice Mae is caressing my hands with her finger and I grab my phone to distract myself even though I won't be able to see correctly. "Darling?" Her hand is now on top of mine and I hum to her in response. My heart starts to race and I begin to get nervous, my face flushes to a light pink. "Look at me" She said more sternly.