The Garden - 10

Reminder - Please vote and comment for chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------

"It's over. I'll take care of you, Princess. Go to sleep." I said calmly next to her, kissing her on the head and separated the restraints from her legs and hands. I strolled into the bathroom and turned the bath faucet on and walked back to my princess drifting to sleep. "M-mae" She mumbled and I lay on the bed smiling at her. "Teach me.. russian." She murmured before fully closing her eyes and falling into a slumber. "I will. Love soon." I caress her face as she fell asleep. I undress her fully and pick her up and place her into a warm bath.

I clean my toys and restraints in a different bowl of water. I discard my bra and put on my bonnet and step in the bath with Viv. I wash her up first then me second, once I'm done I wrap her up in a towel and dress her in one of my clean underwear and an oversized sweatshirt. I wear a satin black nightgown. Before I place Viv down on the bed I change the sheets and bedspread then put Viv on the bed to sleep and I lay next to her and we both fall asleep.

___________________________________________________

MAE'S POV

The sun's bright lights flashing through my curtains woke me up, Vivs still fast asleep but her hand is wrapped around my waist. I slipped away under her touch and got out of bed, Viv hummed a little when I left the bed but still was slumber. Viviana's so pretty when she's sleeping, she seems so peaceful and charming, I think I'm falling in love with her. I picked out my outfit for work and took a shower, I fixed my hair, makeup and put on accessories to give my outfit more appeal.

Once I'm ready I go into the kitchen to make viv and me some breakfast before I drop her off home so she can change and then drive her to work. I'm making breakfast croissant sandwiches. I'm making us both a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich on croissants. At work, I'm planning on taking my princess away to a garden field that I reserved for lunch. I'm just praying that everything goes the way I am imagined.

Viviana's POV

I blinked slowly as I felt that Mae wasn't in her spot anymore. My clothes were changed last night and I am now in a sweatshirt that is definitely over my thighs. I stretched and yawned before going to find where Mae had gone. I wandered into the kitchen to see Mae cooking breakfast. Two plates are on the table with a sandwich planted on them. Mae caught my eyes on her white collar shirt with a beige top, white skirt and white sneakers. Her natural hair is bouncy and seems healthy and so soft.

(Mae's Outfit)

(Mae's hair)