°~Chapter 3~°

🌛CHAPTER 3🌜

~°Lumina's POV°~

~°Lumina's POV°~

Maths.

Beautiful maths.

Oh how I truly hate it.

I entered the class, already feeling I could fall asleep when I saw all the shapes and numbers, but I walked up to the teacher, handing over the slip she has to sign, she didn't say much, only directed me towards my seat, which was next to a Cullen.

Looking up, our eyes connected, and for some reason I couldn't look away from those beautiful golden orbs, and the big smirk forming on his face, had my legs feeling like jello, with a lot of struggle, I was able to take a seat, my attention going straight to the board, I couldn't stare at him any longer, my heart might burst out of my chest.

He just had to be something other than human, I still couldn't tell what they were, but somehow I'd find out, I always do, Xavier told me I have a tendency for accidently figuring things out. Even tho staring into those eyes of his, told me he was any danger to me or anyone else, but I was still on high alert, because he suddenly got this expression on his face, halfway through class, that had me curious and worried.

Our delightful teacher started talking about all the wonders of math, but I couldn't concentrate, I could feel him staring at the side of my head in confusion, like he was trying to solve a puzzle, I didn't dare look back at him.

At some point, did my eyes accidentally move towards him, and I caught him staring still, he didn't even looked ashamed, but his golden orbs looked really puzzled, all I could do was send a smile in his direction, which snapped hi out of the questioning trance he was in, a smirk forming on his lips.

When I finally realized, class was over, and I didn't take any notes, the big teddy bear sent a wink my way, as he disappeared out of the class, only then did I realize my heart felt like it was stuck in my throat. I quickly packed up my things, meeting up with Xavier halfway on the way to the office.

"So how was maths?" He asks, grinning.

"It was..." I quickly remember that entire hour, I just felt like it wasn't something i could tell my brother. "...boring." i told him instead, he only shook his head at me.

Arriving at the office, Edward Cullen passed us in a hurry, bumping shoulders with both my brother and I, he felt as hard as a rock, the expression on his face, told me he was ready to kill something. Bella was standing at the door, staring at the male looking like a kicked puppy, before she ran off, I was able to give her my number, telling her to call if she wanted to talk.

Xavier and I handed in our slips, the lady at the desk just gave us the same warm smile she did this morning.

We exit the school, going straight to our bikes, I caught the entire Cullen family staring at us, each person's expression different than the others.