°~Chapter 5~°

🌛CHAPTER 5🌜

~°Lumina's POV°~

~°Lumina's POV°~

As Dr Cullen ordered, I didn't go to school, but it wasn't to rest, it was to investigate the attack our Uncle Andrew asked us to check out, Xavier went to the sight and went to check on the body, and by the pictures he showed me, it was definitely a vampire.

It was yet another morning where I woke up dreaming of his eyes, they were imprinted into my brain, I couldn't stop thinking about the way those eyes stared at me.

With a groan coming from my throat I out of bed, I got dressed, and geared up with my bow and arrow for my walk in the forest today, Xavier allowed this, because he knew I would be able to handle myself. I just had to scout the area for anything unusual and report it back to my uncle.

Uncle Andrew did make it very clear, that if another attack were to happen, he was going to come and live here with us, until the situation gets taken care of, I didn't object to the idea, it might be nice to have some sort of family around.

Some of Forks biology classes was supposedly having some field trip today, so it was the perfect time to go for a walk in the forest, where the only danger should be wild animals running around, and since there was part forest behind our house, that's where i got started.

The sight of nature, always has had a calming effect on me for some reason, i felt like i belonged there, and the deeper i went the stronger the feeling got, i didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but i did find this beautiful creek somewhere in the middle, it was absolutely beautiful.

I chose a tree sitting against it watching the small animals move around, some of them stopped staring at me curiously and then went on with their business, and so I fell asleep, enjoying the sounds animals were making around me.

The rustling of leaves, woke me up, I rubbed my eyes, but when I looked up, the sight infront of me, on the otherside of the creek, had me wide awake, and I was on my feet in an instant. A giant black wolf, was staring straight at me, it was almost as big as a horse if not bigger.

I won't deny that I was scared, I mean I was in the presence of an actual werewolf, if I have to say so myself, i would admit it's was a truly gorgeous sight to see.

The wolf suddenly disappeared in-between the trees making me a bit disappointed, only for a man in shorts with no shirt to appear, glaring at me, I was just curious on how he was able to walk around shirtless in this cold weather.

"What's your business here?" He ordered, I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm not here to cause harm, I'm simply enjoying the beauty nature gives us, people should really start admiring nature more." My response seemed to have confused him, but he didn't drop his guard.