°~Chapter 6~°

🌛CHAPTER 6🌜

~°Lumina's POV°~

~°Lumina's POV°~

It was a very sunny day, as everyone was sitting outside, enjoying the sun, as these sort of days doesn't come a lot, which was okay, because it wasn't too hot. Bella was looking around the school, looking for Edward.

"He's not here." Jessica spoke up, Bella and I staring at her curiously. "Whenever the weather's nice, the Cullens disappear." She points out, giving me another fact to work with on what they truly were.

"What, do they just ditch?" Bella asks curiously.

"No, Dr. and Mrs. Cullen yank them out for, like, hiking and camping and stuff. I tried that out on my parents. Not even close." Jessica says, jealousy in her voice once again, I couldn't help, but roll my eyes at her.

Xavier got detention, so I had to sit and listen to her voice, because I wasn't going to sit on my own.

"Guys, I'm going to the prom with Eric.I just asked him. I took control." Angela spoke up, approaching us, she took a seat next to me with a smile on her face. "Xavier did say that would happen." I point out, her attention went to Bella. "Are you sure you have to go out of town?" She asks the Swan girl.

"Oh, yeah, it's a little family thing." Bella answers awkwardly, still going on with the lie.

"Okay, we should go shopping in Port Angeles before all the good dresses get cleaned out." Jessica tells Angela, dress shopping, I almost puked hearing that.

"Port Angeles? You mind if I come?" Bella asks the two, she really looked interested in going.

"Yeah, I need your opinion. Lu, will you come too? Please?" Angela begged, and once again I couldn't say no.

"Sure."

We immediately went after school, they really didn't wanna waste a second, I was really trying to understand what's so important about finding the perfect dress.

"I like this one." Jessica says holding up a pink dress.

"That's cool."

"But, like, I don't know about the one-shoulder thing." Jessica states, while Angela had and Aqua coloured one in hand. "I like this one." She says.

Bella and I sat by the window watching the two going on about each dress they have tried on, I almost fell asleep a couple of times.

"Yeah, I like the beading, and you wouldn't need jewelry." Jessica points out.

"Jess, what do you think? Lavender? Is that good? Is that my color?" Angela nervously asks staring in the mirror.

"I like it.I liked that dusty rose one, too." Jessica says joining Angela's side, looking into the mirror. "Okay, I like this one. It makes my boobs look good." Jessica states, I had to say it did actually fit her quite nicely.