°~Chapter 4~°

🌛CHAPTER 4🌜

~°Lumina's POV°~

~°Lumina's POV°~

For once my alarm clock wasn't the one that woke me up from my dreamless sleep, but the heavy rain falling against my window. The sounds itself wasn't that bad to hear in fact it was rather, pleasing to listen too, it made me think this day could actually turn out to be better than the others.

I got up, first thing I did was take a shower relaxing my shoulders which has tense the last few days, getting dressed, i only threw my hair into a simple ponytail, Xavier was already dressed, and in the kitchen making breakfast, which he usually only does when he's in a good mood.

"I think it's best we take the car today, the roads are completely soaked, and slippery" Xavier spoke up, breaking the silence, he had a point, driving our motorcycle's today could cause an accident and we wouldn't want that to happen.

Especially after the call we received last night from Uncle Andrew, he wanted us to check out a place near Forks, where there was an obvious vampire attack, but the people that didn't know that world exists, only came to the conclusion that it was an animal attack, we hanged up after promising we'll take a look first thing after school.

"Yeah, sure." I agreed.

My morning didn't end up so great when I fell on our front steps on the way out, Xavier laughing his ass off first, before he lend a helping hand, and we got stared at when we didn't arrive with our bikes, but our car instead, annoying me a bit.

The day was dragging by, quite slowly, and the Cullen's obvious stares towards my brother and I couldn't go unnoticed and they weren't even trying to hide that they were staring at us, which had both my brother and I i questioning their sanity. The look in Emmett's eyes when he looks at me made me feel like I kicked him like you would kick a lost puppy.

I was glad to see Edward was finally back, maybe Bella would stop bothering me about him. On my way to maths, I was lost in my thoughts, so when Eric stopped me, I almost did slap his as a reflex.

"Luciana, I was wondering if you maybe want to go to prom with me?" He asks, his stance showing he was nervous being so close to me, when I almost just hit him in the face.

"Oh. I'm sorry Eric I can't...."

"You already got a date or....?" He cuts me off nervously.

"Nothing like that, I'm just not going I have a date with my bed that day, and I can't cancel that." I told him, he only nodded his head, walking away like a rejected puppy.

I took my seat next to Emmett, who was once again staring at me curiously with those golden eyes of his.

"Emmett you seem to be dying to ask me something, so why don't you ask." I state, giving him permission to speak about what was on his mind, that he had to stare at me like that.