But I have a boyfriend...

Katsuki Bakugou was the owner of the company, he called you to his office to get the paperwork done..

"You called, sir."

“We’ve got an issue. An important account needs something by the end of tomorrow. I need you to get started on that project.” He pauses, looking at you..

“Do you think you’re up for it?”

"I'll do my best, sir Bakugou." You we're worried--you might not finish the project by the end of tomorrow...but you have the courage to get this project done by tomorrow.

“That’s not good enough.” There’s a flicker of annoyance beneath the calm exterior of the cold boss “Tell me something to convince me that you’ll get this done. Convince me.” He said in a cold tone.. looking straight to your eyes...

"I will get this project done in no time, sir." You said.. hesitating to face him..

"That's better." He pauses, considering you, his features softening slightly from a frown to a more neutral expression. "I want your best work. Understand?"

"I understand, sir." You said confidently..

"Good. You may return to your desk." Your boss turns, walking towards the door. He pauses, looking back. "But I expect this project done by tomorrow. Okay? This is a key account."

....

the next day he saw you on your office sleeping on your desk, your head rested to your arms...he knew that you were working since last night just to get your work done and he saw the project on her desk,done. You look exhausted.. he can see it on your face.

Bakugou strides in, and pauses. "She didn’t get much sleep last night..." he thought to himself...He takes the papers from her desk, glancing briefly.

“Did you stay up all night working on this,” he asks in a soft, surprisingly gentle voice.

You didn't respond because you were sleeping on your desk...

A soft expression crosses the face of the usually stoic boss. He reaches out, placing a hand on her shoulder, shaking her lightly.

“Hey,” he says softly.

The woman jolts awake, sleepily looking up at the boss. She’s still half- asleep, her eyes a little red and her hair a little messy.

"Oh..! Goodmorning, sir. Forgive me... I wasn't able to finish the project.." you said worryingly... your eyes are still half-asleep.. you forgot you actually got to finish the project by last night...

Bakugou raises an eyebrow. “Didn’t finish it?” He’s staring down at the documents in his hands. “Are you sure?”

He’s not mad… how could he be? I stayed up all night working on this..

He holds out the document for her to take, eyes watching her closely. “Why don’t you take a quick look…” he says, his voice gentle and quiet.

You slowly open your eyes and take the document to take a look at your work..

Your eyes widened as you saw the document...

"Oh..! Yes I did.. I finished it last night.. my mistake sir... Is there any paperworks I need to get done for today...?"

A soft smile curves his lips, and he looks at you, one shoulder shrugging. He seems more relaxed in comparison to yesterday, though Bakugou is still the professional through and through.

“Take the rest of the day off and go get some rest. There’s your work for today.” He pauses. “And… I appreciate everything you do for the company.” you smiled as his words...