Shoot!

Katsuki as your boss, he always love to monitor you at work. He signed you on a important mission, and you see your target on sight, then you placed the gun on the side of the roof, bent over, arched your back, then you got the target locked, and you just have to wait for your boss's signal so you can pull the trigger.

"Shoot."

Just one word was all it took from you.... The signal for you to shoot your target as you had it dead in your sight... And he watch you as you... As you move your finger to the trigger... His eyes... They glow with pride.. and with anticipation.. with pure and absolute excitement.

When he sends you the signal, you immediately shoot at the target but you missed..

"Shoot! I missed!" You got angry.

His eyes widened as the target started to escape, then he looks at you in slight surprise... It's surprising to see you miss like that... The shot... You're usually much better.. but there's no time for his surprise... There's no time for thinking... As the enemy... The enemy runs... The enemy is escaping... So he bark out the order... In his commanding voice...

"Get him." He said in a cold intimidating tone.

"On it!" You winked at him and smirked before you caught the target, you pull the gun from your pocket then you jumped on the roof, running and chasing the target with your eyes very focused on the person who tries to run away.

He watches you through the drone as you chase after the target. He can feel his heart beating but not from fear... Not from anxiety... But from the excitement... From the thrill... It's the thrill of the hunt... And he looks at you. His eyes were glowing once more. They're lighting up with pride once more and he shouts in a serious yet demanding tone.

"Bring me his head."

"Damn boss, watcha gonna do with his head?" You chuckled at the radio as you speak.

"The head is a... A trophy that will make me remember the joy of this kill." He smiles and he say the following with a proud and stern tone...

"Bring."

Just that... Just one word... And he wants to hear you say it... He wants to hear him say the following...

"Bring. me. his. head."

"Anything for you boss" You winked at the drone then jump after the target... You chase the target and once you caught up with the target., You grab him, you grab the target and pin him to the wall with your left hand then you get the enemy right where you want him then you raise your right arm... Your arm holding the gun... And you were ready... you shoot the gun at him!

A loud gunshot... A loud sound like a gunshot rings out. The sound of the kill. that rings like a victory bell... That rings when you just succeeded... When you accomplished this incredible feat... You got the target.

"That's my girl." He say with a proud grin on his face. It's just un- explainable. The pride is just... Just incredible. Then you bring his head to his office...

His heart is filled with so much pride when he sees the head. His eyes are wide open with joy that's beyond words. It was impossible to describe.. then he put the head down to his desk and say the following with a big smile on his face and the most pride he has ever felt.

"Beautiful..."

"Your work... Is just beautiful..." He says while caressing your cheek to hair.

'I'm sorry i missed the first shot.." you said in a disappointed tone while looking down to the floor..

He puts a hand on your shoulder and pull you in close to give you a hug and he say the following with an huge immense pride... "The pride that makes me feel so... So happy... The pride... That makes me love you more... Is it even possible? Can I love you even more?" He thought to himself.. I really don't know... But that's... That's what's happening right now and he feels a huge great pride for you..