Drunk mfs p2 🌶️

[SMUT WARNING! If you feel uncomfortable reading smut then please don't read this part]

After he took you out of the bar. Bakugou bought you to his house and started pushing you to the couch as he locked the door. Your body started to feel the heat as he walks towards you and lays you down into the couch while he pins both of your hands with one hand. Bakugou holds your chin gently and smiled looking into your lustful eyes before kissing you gently.

He lets go both of your hands and started to lift you up holding your waist gently. His hands trailed around your body, smirking against your lips as he explored every inch of your mouth inside. As Bakugou pulled away, you both stared at each other intensely as the realization of making out with this handsome man you just met from the bar. Your mind was full of desires and can't even think straight by the cause of you drinking too much earlier.

Bakugou lifts his head and press his lips against yours once again. He pulled you closer as his hands traveled up at the back of your neck. Your eyes fluttered shut as the kiss started to go possessive as Bakugou takes control of the kiss and deepens it more.

"Mhm~.. mhmm~"

His tongue felt so good, you can't even resist him. You let out a soft moan as you held your arms around his waist and kissed back deeply. But you suddenly lost control of the kiss as his hands trailed up under your shirt and pulled back from the kiss with saliva left against your lips. You knew what was coming next and your eyelids widened in excitement as he smirked.

"Where do you think we should take this, love? Here? Bed? Bathroom?" He whispered to your ear.

"The bed is more comfortable" You replied.

He smiled gently and began to bridal carry you to his bedroom. He began to take off his shirt and pants leaving his boxers on his body.
He gets closer to you, leaving his hot breath against your ear as he whispers.

"Is this your first time?" He smirked against your ear.

"Yeah....It is" You replied nervously.

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel so good for your first time.."

Bakugou starts to take off your clothes slowly until you were left naked in his own bed. He gives you a reassuring smile to make sure you're okay and you smiled in return. He holds your thighs making your legs spread wider, revealing your wet virgin pussy. He licked his lips before sucking on your neck then he pushed his big thick cock to your entrance slowly. You let out a gasp as you feel him inside.

"A-ahh! It hurts!~" You closed your eyelids as you felt pain but also pleasure.

"Just trust me."

Bakugou gives you another reassuring smile and began to move his cock slowly back and forth. Then after a few seconds it started to feel good as he expected. You moaned as he thrusts inside you faster while giving you neck kisses. He saw your breasts bouncing as he pushed himself inside you then reaches out to suck on your nipples widely. His lips felt hotter as he licks it greedily. Your heart started racing and beats faster as he gives you more pleasure. You moaned loudly as his cock thrusted more deeply inside your pussy.

"A-ahh~...ah~~oh god..."

"Are you close?"

"I think so..."

"Just hold out for a bit longer, we'll cum together okay?"

She nodded slightly in response to his words. He slams his cock faster and faster as his lips connected to yours once again. His tongue engaged with yours and began to move faster as he could. He felt you moaning against his mouth and smiled mischievously. His hands reached out for your breasts and began to rub it roughly. Your body began to sweat more and closed your eyes, arched your back as you felt more pleasure and you liked how rough he was going, moaning under his breath as he looked into your loving eyes while filling you up inside with his hard big cock. "A-aahh~~" "fuck... almost there...." He feels himself reaching his climax and deepens his cock inside of you. He groaned as he increased the speed, fucking you faster than before. Bakugou's pleasure drives you absolutely crazy, moaning even louder each thrusts. A tear escaped your eyes as he fucks you greedily making you scream his name. "F-Fuck~~ I'm gonna cum...." "Ahh!~ Me too B-Bakugou!~" You gasp and, moaned as he buck his hips even roughly, fucking your pussy with all his might as you wanted it to be. Then after a few seconds, you both cum together, making a loud groan. You were both panting heavily as you both lay down on the bed, smiling beside each other after making love to you. He was happy to be your first time.

"This is absolutely the best night of my life" Bakugou chuckled at your comment and pulls you closer to him, wrapping his arms around you. "Then let's do it more often" He smirked at his words, leaving you speechless as he felt his eyes shut.