𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The world of Daemos was one of magic, ruled by a kind unfamiliar to the humans on Earth. Though unfortunately not to the ones who live-or now, lived-within it's dangerous borders.

To anyone whom laid their eyes on the dark, strangely quiet forest, it would've seemed like an impossiblely stunning sight to see. It's impeccable beauty would've been almost unimaginable, if it weren't real. It seemed .. peaceful, despite the danger which constantly hung over the heads of the last remaining humans lucky enough to be spared. That was, of course, until the magic crisis.

To humans, it soon became common knowledge that it was human souls that contributed to the Daemos' power, their magic. Mercilessly, the Daemos killed them off, until there was only one left.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Within a clearing in the forest, a Daemos general stood, holding the last human soul.

"Drop it!" A voice called out from behind the general.

"You heard the man. Now drop it this way." Another, second voice commanded.

"It's mine, I rightfully cornered it first." The first voice claimed, the voice belonging to a daemos with orange horns.

"You wanna try me?" The latter threatened, scythes in hand.

"Face me! I'm delivering it to his highness first." The former said, the three daemos now facing each other.

"Petty. The both of you." A fourth, calmer voice said in a rather unimpressed tone. "Truly, it doesn't matter who delivers it."

"As long as it's me," He added, blue eyes glowing.

The general narrowed his eyes. "Huh. Catch." He said simply, and threw the soul over his shoulder towards the daemos with green horns.

"Huh? Oh-" He struggled, before managing to catch it.

It's mine!" The orange horned daemos exclaimed, lunging towards him.

"Freeze." The fourth voice, a man with dark blue horns shot a blast of ice magic towards the two, both separating them and causing the green horned daemos to let go of the soul.

Orange horned dude ran towards where the soul had landed in the grass, only for the general to swiftly knock him out of the way, and crashed into the dark blue daemos.

He gently picked it up, studying the soul with light blue eyes.

The general was suddenly knocked to the ground, a ring of fire surrounding him as he held it. He then bowed, the others following his action as they noticed.

Before them was another daemos, with fair skin along with dark, black hair. Atop his head were two white horns, one bearing a gold ring.

"Your highness." The dark blue horned daemos said, slowly rising from the ground. "I can explain."

"We had obtained the soul, when it slipped from our grasp and-"

"We had a delay." The general interrupted, finishing for him.

"Well~, is it hot in here, or .. is it just me?~" A sixth voice asked, as an older woman walked out from behind the prince.

"Lady Grandma..?" The dark blue horned daemos' voice echoed in a surprised tone.

The prince let out a sigh. "Not now, grandmother." He said irritably.

"Silence! Hmph, when I was queen of this land of Daemos, I could have your tongue for speaking back at me." She hissed back.