03. " 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 "

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

[ Third Person POV ... ]

"Whaaaat was that?" Leif asked, turning his head towards the source of the noise ─ a room across from the kitchen.

The others followed his gaze, some having more hostile looks than others. "It seems to have come from that room there," Rhys stated calmly. "What do you suggest we do about it, Prince Asch?"

"The door is locked ..." Pierce mumbled.

Asch scowled, "Leif, go evaluate the noise." He ordered, and Rhys gave him a skeptical look. "Do you really trust him to go see?"

"Fine, Rhys, go with him."

[ Second Person POV ... ]

You stare wide-eyed at your locked bedroom door, remembering how they somehow managed to get through the front. If they can get through a proper security door, I'd say a normal bedroom one isn't gonna do me much..

Someone must've tried the door, as the handle shook violently, followed by a defeated sigh.

There was a bit of inaudible conversation from outside, before one sentence that you heard very clear.

"-go evaluate the noise." You froze. Crap ... so they heard that?- oh what are you thinking, [Y/n], of course they heard it!

Your eyes frantically studied the room for something you could maybe use for self defence, though your search was cut short when a sickle was put to your throat from behind you.

The cold, silver blade at your throat left you unable to speak, a shock of cold trailing down your spine from fear. Please just be a fake, cosplay weapon that he's using to scare me. That's it, right? Of course, haha! hah ...

Wait .. how in the heck did I not hear him coming in..?! Looking out from the corner of your eyes, the door appeared to have remained closed, the lock still turned. What the- how did he get in then?! This has to be a dream ...

"Huh. You aren't struggling?" He asked, in a tone that suggested he was pretty confused about your reaction. A couple tears threatened to fall from your eyes as your reality finally starts to sink in ─ five guys had just broken into you and Ava's apartment, and one of them is right behind you.

You shook your head rapidly, and the guy you didn't have to be facing him to tell he frowned. "Well, that's boring."

A sizzling sound and smell of metal burning came to you again, this time from your bedroom door. The silence coming from the room had lead the others to become suspicious, wondering what had happened.

The door burst open, the other three guys entering the room. A brief thought of where the fourth one was crossed your mind, although it left as soon as it came.

"Leif! What is going on in here?" The guy with white horns demanded, his charcoal eyes glaring at the guy whom you could now assume was Leif.

You tried to at least back away from the other three guys, but found yourself unable to as you were caged between Leif and the blade. "Human."

As you shook your head again, the owner of the voice huffed, "Human!" he said again, this time whilst holding a ball of flames in his hand. You let out a scream, terrified, trying to get out of Leifs grasp, who only tightened his hold on you.

The three guys murmured something among themselves momentarily, and a few nods were exchanged. Recomposing yourself to the best you could manage, you quickly mumbled, "please don't blame me if you can't have kids ..!"