05. " 𝐓𝐞𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐫 "

[ not proofread / edited !!! + slightly short ]

﹒• ʚ 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ɞ •﹒

Y/n laid aimlessly in their bed, fiddling with the small ears of a plushy they'd been gifted a few years before. As of late, recurring headaches had unfortunately plagued their sleep, this being mainly after the daemos arrived they'd noticed.

Not only this however, for they also faced the struggle of failing to get their thoughts together lately.

Although, who could exactly blame them? You move into your best friends apartment, and yet not even a week later rather unexpected guests turned up. Ones from a different world at that.

And they simply couldn't get a certain one of them out of their head...

Without warning, the welcoming silence that had enveloped Y/n was torn away by the sound of.. the toilet flushing? What was strange about it however, was how it didn't stop.

With a small sigh, Y/n sat up. Why must things like this happen at the most ungodly hours..?

Quietly they turned the handle of their bedroom door, looking out into the living room. One, two.. three, four..- oh crap. Where's the fifth one go-

Their train of thoughts was cut off by another flush of the toilet, and Y/n let out a groan. I swear, the water bill is going to be so much higher now if this continues-!

Tired footsteps made their way to the bathroom, where surprisingly Y/n found Ava standing in her own pajama's. The two locked eyes, conversing exclusively through facial expressions.

From where they stood, Y/n could almost swear they heard the sound of muffled speaking, the voices of both a male and older female. They couldn't, however catch what they may have been saying, until an unsettling feeling came over Y/n. 

"You must understand, Rhys. A world full of humans is a rare, and precious thing. It could provide us with energy for generations, to prevent something like this from ever happening to daemos again. But only if we play our cards right..."

A chill went down Y/n's spine. Surely, that must've been just their imagination? I mean, that, logically would make the most sense.. wouldn't it?

Y/n found themselves questioning their thoughts, and was stunned as they were jolted out of their thoughts by Ava knocking harshly on the bathroom door. The lock was turned from the inside, and standing before them was Rhys.

Ava held her pencil in hand, blinking tiredly up at the daemos. Y/n was sure it must've been an interesting sight, to say the least. The two humans weren't exactly adorned in clothes presentable to go out in, Y/n's hair not at all like it's usually pristine example.