Chapter : 01

Soobin *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Soobin
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Today you are fighting." A guy shouted from the doorway making me startled as I was talking with Beomgyu, my only friend here. I raised my hand in confusion, knitting my brows together.

"Not you sucker! That blank head beside you" snapping at me guy laughed loudly which got in my nerve. I had the urge to smack his face and break his neck. But my body didn't move a inch. I just glared at him while lips were shaking with anger.

"Hey! you son of whore! whom are you eyeing on? Do you know that I am a member of Tohun ?" He roared while cracking his knuckles, his round eyes became more bigger. Immediately I moved my eyes down in fear of being beaten by him again. My body was already covered with red and blue bruises. The uncountable unhealed wounds on my arms making me looking like a zombie not to mention the pain I was feeling.

"I'm scared " echoed in my mind making me more traumatised to look at him.

The guy threw his head back laughing at me while scanning my head to toe before walking away. I looked at my side to see Beomgyu hugging himself tightly with arms around his chest, eyes were dull with fear as it was his turn for underground street fight. I had fought and lost on the last match. The cuts were still fresh while my pale skin was colored in blue bruises.

"Will you be Alright? Can you fight today?" I got tensed as I ask. Beomgyu only nodded meaning yes. I slung my blue jacket over my shoulder before leaving the restroom. I was walking in the corridors of our college when I saw my love is laughing and chatting with her other female friends.

"She looks really beautiful I love her smile and voice, even her presence makes my heart flutter with so much joy that I forget my pain, physically and mentally."

I was so moved by her beauty when she looked at me. I waved at her with a smile even it was hard to do it with a swollen face. Her corner of her rosy lips goes down as soon as she saw me waving before rushing towards me. Hazel eyes of her were enlightened with anger.

"Oh I forgot that her smile fades when she sees me" I mumbled looking at my shoes while dropping my forced smile, hands were clutching tightly.

"Didn't I told you to not come when I'm with my friends? You don't get it, do you?" She whisper yelled gritting her teeth together. I put my head down, staring at my shoes, ears turned in dust of red in embarrassment before walking away when one of her friends came here and asked,

" Mia, Do you know him?"

"What! No! He is stalker of mine, I was telling him to not disturb me. Haha" Mia, my love laughed it off making me in want of earth to swallow me in.
And her friend laughed along with her. I couldn't hold it anymore as I sprinted closing my eyes, ears were dusted with red tint.

"I can't even make my girlfriend proud about me! I'm a total loser. I hate myself" Mumbling it my lips curved into a sad smile. Tears started to form, making my vision blur.

I ran and ran and ran, I just kept running, heart was breaking into pieces. All of my failure and mistakes from past were screening on my mind making my broken heart scattered into pieces.

"But I know, no one who will wipe my tears." I said to myself and stopped running. Wiping my tears, I found myself standing before a sakura tree aka cherry blossom tree which was situated in a park, not so far from our college.

"God saved me from bumping on it " A sad chuckle escaped from my mouth.

It was summer that's why all the leaves of the tree were colored in different shades of green. Sakura tree is my favourite tree. Because in winter it's branches burst into blossoms symbolizing selfless love for someone, which is similar with my situation. I sat down on the grass leaning at my back against the tree. Closing my eyes, forgetting about my classes, I sat there, smelling the sweet scent of woods which made my heart calm down. I ran my fingers through grass, it was harsh yet calming.

But the anchor of pain was still plugged inside leaving my heart bleeding. I shrugged while staring at my dusty shoes.

"Ah!" I screamed loudly in frustration in try of screaming out my suffocation from heart. But memories are not to be erased which carried the pain.

"I wonder why these stupid memories screens on my mind which makes my heart ache!" I groaned while stupid tears started to dropping from the corner of my eyes. Hugging my knees I started to sobbing quietly.

They said that a man doesn't cry.

So, I gritted my teeth in try to stop tears to fall, but my attempts failed as I started to cry loudly while leaning against.

"Hey! Keep it down! I'm trying to cry too!" I heard a feminine voice from other side of the tree. I could imagine her pouted cheeks. I cocked my head to meet her but she snapped loudly making my heart jump out from ribs, I fell back on the grass.

"HEY! Don't dare to look at my crying face! I will kill you!" The feminine voice sparked with anger as it drew on every syllable loudly.

"Sorry mam, I didn't mean to hurt your privacy" I bowed my head a bit while looking at my dusty shoes.

"I. AM. NOT. A. MAM!" She yelled while stopping at every word making her sound scary, " I'm a man!" her statement was enlightening proud in it.

I could feel her gritting her teeth. Somehow my sense of humor started rise after a very long time.

"Oh! You are a female man? I see! " I said mockingly teasing her while trying my best to not laugh which made look like a weird monkey.

" Shut up! " She yelled loudly. I could imagine her face to turn into red as tomato. "You are a son of nose! You are a stinky cockroach! Look at your face, a total potato" She started to call me names but it really made me cackle. I burst into laugh, my heart was so contented that it felt like It was raining desert as I fell on my back.

" Ugh! I'm done with you! I can't stay with you anymore! We are done!" after she said it, I felt her movement of standing up and sprinting leaving me here. She was talking like we were dating which made me more cackle.

After a few moments, I stopped laughing, stretching my arms I stared at the sky above me. Somehow it felt a bit bigger and brighter

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*