Chapter : 05

Soobin *✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Soobin
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

"Do you know what you have done?" Beomgyu squeezed both of my shoulders with his palms while the smile reached ear to ear of his face, eyes were sparkling like a star.

I nodded my head in negative while my back leaned more against the trunk of Sakura tree, eyes were gazing at the perfect full moon which was emitting silver light.

"You just caught the eyes of-" He was super excited that his tongue slipped in his mouth making his statement incomplete.

Stretching my arms, I patted on his back lightly on his back comforting me, "Stop being so excited bro!" chuckles left my mouth but happiness of freedom didn't left my heart. Soothing cold breezes brought more happiness in our little party.

Beomgyu took a deep breath closing his eyes before pressing his palms on my shoulder again.

"Bro, she was one and only Kang Y/n! President of Tokyo Hunters Gang." He said in very calming tone to defend tongue slipping.

"What? What is Tokyo Hanemiya?" I looked dumbfounded at Beomgyu who was face palming himself.

"It's hunters! Not Hanemiya! Jeez you seriously have trauma with him." He started to cackled with his own words but hearing upon "the" name I really became traumatize that time. Smile vanished from my face making it dark while eyes were shining with black tears.

"Hey! Don't cry!" Beomgyu said in the most loving tone as he caressed my face with his palms while a thumb wiped away my stupid tears.

"That Gintoki really gave us a hard time. It was all my fault. " My voice almost cracked as I stated looking at my shoes in moonlight. Biting my lips in try of prevent tears from escaping my eye sockets, I gazed at the sky above our head. Stars were twinkling as the pool of clouds moved away revealing bear sky.

"It was all Mia's fault! Stop blaming yourself. She misled you to Gintoki saying that the bastard sexually assaulted her." Beomgyu's throat became dry as he shouted. Sipping some of sprite from his can, he continued his cute rants, "She's a witch! I can't believe her anymore. You should break up with my monster sis. I can't see my best friend's life ruined by my own pathetic sis." he ended his rants with gritted teeth while panting.

I became cautious and shoved the inhaler quickly to him which I was squeezing the whole time.

"No no! I'm okay. I don't need this now. Tell me, when you are cutting ties with her?" handing his inhaler back to my hands, he put both of his arms on his waist, his eyes were digging hole in my eyes.

"I can't. I promised your mother. You two are my responsibility now. I can't." averting my gaze from him I stared at a huge twinkling star in think of aunt Soumi seeing us from eden. Closing my eyes I went back to my old memories.

I had born in a village side of Osaka before coming here two years ago for studying in the best college. My parents had died long ago. Aunt Soumi had looked for me. Me, Mia and Beomgyu had shared the same childhood. We had played together in toddler. I am two years older Mia and same age as Beomgyu. Mia would follow me everywhere back then. Then at the age of loving spring, we had fallen in love. Her shy face would never be forgotten by me.

But two years back, on 12th august, A gang had taken over some of the lands from us. Aunt Soumi had raised her voice against them. Somehow they had fled away which seemed unusually. Few days later, our house had got in fire. Aunt Soumi had trapped in her bedroom. Villagers had tried to stop the fire in many ways. Saving Mia and Beomgyu, I had gone in the burning house again. But The door had jammed. My heart had tightened with known anxiety of losing my aunt. Screaming loud as wooden door frame burning in fire hit my arm when I had broken the door. But the innocent figure of my aunt was lying numb on the boiling ground.

Tears had streamed down my eyes, rolling down my cheeks while touching her half burned cheeks. Her eyes had already melted.

"So-soobin, I can't see." In the weakest whisper she had said causing my heart cut more deeper by dragger.

"Don't worry I will save you." biting my lips, I had pulled her up over my shoulders and took her out of the smoldered house.

No one had dared to look at her, not even Mia and Beomgyu as she was looking scary to them. Mia had tried to look at her face but ended up vomiting.

Ambulance had not reached there timely and my aunt died. Her melted body had laid lifeless on the cold ground. Before she had died I had heard her whispers," Please do me a favour, don't leave Mia and Beomgyu for my sake."

From then Mia had changed.

I didn't know why Mia had dragged me in this mess of Gintoki.

"Hey Beomgyu? " I looked at my side to see Beomgyu, who was leaning against the trunk of the tree, closing both of his eyes.

"Hm?" Beomgyu hummed closing his eyes peaceful after babbling like crazy. Cold breezes blew again making both of us smile.

"You know, you didn't have to come with me in this hell. I mean why?" I sat on my buttocks, crossing my arms over my chest. "It was a hell of 2 months. Why did you come along with me? You could have flee away that time." I sighed while leaning against the trunk again. "Why? I want to know!" I yelled staring at the full moon. But no answer came from his.

"Beomgyu-" I cut off line while I saw Beomgyu sleeping peacefully as his mouth was sucking his thumb.

"You never change." A soft chuckle escaped from my mouth as the sight was very familiar.

I pulled up Beomgyu on my back offering him a piggyback ride way back to hostel.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*