Chapter : 02

Soobin*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

Soobin
*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*

I stood up and patted my pant to remove dust before walking away to classroom. Teacher again scolded me, punished me, it was my daily routine. Then the time came for the underground street fight which held after school.

As a slave of Tohun I had to stay there. When did it start my life as a slave you might wonder. It was when Mia nagged to me to beat a powerful member of Tohun named Gintoki Hanemiya is a kind of a leader of few Tohun member. There was so many slaves, they would have to obey every command of Gintoki.
He used us slaves as his entertainment. We were his pleasant dolls.

One day he made me lick his shoes to clean it. I wanted to escape but I couldn’t because I didn't want to leave Beomgyu and Mia. I loved them so much. I didn’t want to be a coward by leaving them, as they came here in my responsibility from our countryside. That was the only reason for me to stay in this hell.

I reached at the regular spot for street  fight, a baseball ground which used to be in occupied  by Gintoki and his fellows. The broken scoreboard was laying, unnoticed, on the corner of the ground. The base plates and home plate was pulled out and thrown aside of the ground.

My eyes met with huge crowd of hundred people including small number of slaves. Stinky smell of sweat hit my nose as I narrowed my eyes in search of my friend Beomgyu. Finally I found him standing middle of the ground on his unstable legs. I stare at him with mourning eyes. I reached near him while pushing the crowd.

"Hey,,, are you okay? Can you really fight? If you want I can take your place." I whispered in his ear.

He was staring at his shoes, eyes were hiding behind the strands of hair. I tapped on his shoulder and then he looked at me peeping from his dark hair.

"Don't worry. I will end everything today. " Cold voice hit me with horror as my heart started to freeze.

Before I could reply, everyone bowed in 90 degrees, I turned my head to a side to meet Gintoki Hanemiya. He fine body was wrapped in white shirt while black jacket was held by his shoulders.  He's face was looking like a hungry hyena as a huge smirk was printed on his face. He had a scary scar across his left cheek and hair had the natural black color while his biceps and triceps were witnessing his physical power as he moves his arms. Holding a cigarette in his lips he came forward, keeping his head high as the sky. Arrogance reflects from his face stretching into a devilish smirk with scar getting wider which makes him total monster.

I bowed my head quickly afraid to get punished by him for not bowing. He came across me and stopped for a bit. I was super scared that time thinking of him to beat me again. He just exhaled clouds of smoke in front of me making me cough. He scoffed at me while walking away. I felt relief yet so embarrassed at myself.

Gintoki signalled everyone to make some space in the middle so that the fight can be begun. The match was about to start, opponent of Beomgyu, Daichi, another slave, was taking his place when Beomgyu shouted, "Hey Gintoki!"

Loud crowd became pin drop silent while staring at Beomgyu.

"Yeah YOU MORON" He yelled while venom dripping from his words. "DARE TO FIGHT ME!"

Some members of Tohun came forward while cracking their knuckles. "How dare you talk to Gintoki sama like that? Let us teach you manners."

I was shaking in fear for Beomgyu. I started to go there to save him while my eyes starts to burn with glassy tears of rage.

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*