part 1

[After a year]

Yn:kook, can you pass the diaper on me??
Jk:ofcourse love (he then pass it) my love you know what your the most beautiful woman I've ever meet (wink)
Yn:kook, stop flirting on me (she said and put a new diaper on yoona)
Jungwoon:dad, I will be late for school!! ( Jungwoon called his dad)
Jk:okay love, I'll go now bye (kiss your cheek)
Yn:yoona say bye to papa (looking at yoona)
Yoona:snjihebbahdknsun(she used the baby language)
Jk:ow my baby girl, okay I'll go now to drop hyung on school and I'll go in my office, I'll be back in evening okay...
Yn:oh just go jungwoon was waiting for you.. Bye (kiss his lip and he smile)
Jk:love you (he whisper and give a flying kiss💋)
Yn:love you too
Jw:dad!!
Jk:coming!! (He shouted while running downstairs)

At school gate

Jw:bye dad (while coming out from their car)
Jk:bye be good in class okay
Jw:yes dad!! (He said and run)
Jk:(he smile) my little bunny (and then he started the car and drive to office)

Jk pov:
While I was driving the car I saw someone that makes my eyes wide cause I saw Jimin...... He was holding his butt so I stopped at him and come out.

Jk:hey bro what happened to you??
Jimin:bro just go from her cause if Ana(the second yn) saw you she'll never spare my life..
Jk:why what happened on you two??
Jk:she said that I'll washed the dishes but I forgot it and keep playing video game huhu my butt was hurting cause she spanked my butt with her slipper and now she said I need to buy groceries..
Jk:it's your fault too (jungkook said while controlling his laugh)
Jm:don't laugh at me (he said with angry look)
Jk:okay oka-(he cut when they heard someone voice)
Ana:Jimin!! I'll gonna cut your tongue!! I said buy some groceries but you're here talking with jungkook!!
Jk:hey bro I need to go now I forgot that I have a work (he said and run to his car and started to drive)
Ana:you little person I said buy groceries not chatting with jungkook...
Jm:I'm just passing but jungkook stop his car in front of me and ask me so I answer him...
Ana:oh really...... BUT I WOULD NEVER GONNA ACCEPT THIS KIND OF REASON JIMIN!! (She shouted and then she realized that her baby was carry by their maid) oh my baby sorry... Sorry I won't shout again okay (she said with a cute face and took her baby)
Jm:honey please stop scolding me okay, I'm sorry I know it's my fault I would never gonna do that again (he said and pouted)
Ana:promise??
Jm:I promise.... (Smile)
Ana:by the way I'll go with you so that I can teach you how to buy groceries cause I guess you don't even know about it...
Jm:honey... (He pouted)
Ana:okay okay (laugh)

At jungkook office

Staff:good morning Mr Jeon (she great him)
Jk:good morning (with a cold voice)
?? :he became cold again (someone whisper but jungkook ignore it ang go to his cabin)
Jk:Mr Jung?? (He called his secretary)
Mr Jung:yes Mr Jeon??
Jk:what's my schedule for today??
Mr Jung:uhm... Sir you have a meeting with Mr Luhan and Mr Suho-
Jk:what time??
Mr Jung:after lunch Mr Jeon...
Jk:okay, prepare everything..
Mr Jung:yes sir (he bow ang left from there)

So this is the first part of season 2 and hope you guys like it