part 26

I'm back again hehe

Yn:please let me go (she keep begging)
Man:(grab her hair) I said shut your mouth, can't you understand? (He angrily pushed her)
?? :how dare you to push her!! (A man shout from the door)
?? :she deserves it jhone.....
Jhone :shut up, or I'll gonna cut your f^cking tongue Cathryn (cathy)!!!
Cathryn:duh.... Look what his husband do to me...
Jhone:it's your fault too, you're so careless....
Cathryn:woah so it's my fault now?! (She angrily shout) did you forget that your the one who made that incidence to Mr&Mrs Lee?? And I was about to kidnapped her son but you interrupt my plan!!! (She said everything and yn eyes wide open)
Yn:jhone?? Cathryn?? (She remember them)
Jhone:look she remember me (he happily said but Cathryn was full of anger now. He approached her) y-yn you remember me??
Yn:(cry) jhone, y-you the one who cause that incident and k!ll my dad?? (She ask with a low voice)
Jhone:(he close his eyes and said) I just did that because I love you yn.... No one can compare your beauty, your so kind and I love everything about you.... (He said and cupped her face but she yanked it)
Yn:don't you dare to touch me, I hate you!! And you Cathryn you really think that it's my fault?? Cathryn you know that we both try to escape from there but you go on the wrong direction-(she got cut)
Cathryn:YN, I'm telling you this.... It's all your fault, cause if I let you suffer that night nothing wrong happened to us.... Nothing happened to me!! I got r@pe because of you!! (She walk towards her and bent down to her level and slap her hard)
Jhone:Cathryn!!
Yn:(hold her cheek and her lip is ble3ding) I know Jungkook will save me..... (She said with courage)
Jhone:(laugh) oh really? But you know if he came you both can't escape from here alive hahaha (he laugh like a d3vil)
Yn:your so bad jhone!! (She shouted and a tears left from her eyes)
Jhone:I k!ll your husband first then I marry you....
Cathryn:what?? But what's my revenge for her??
Jhone:shut up Cathryn!! From now on you can't hurt her (he said in a angry tone) you!! (He call the man) free her hand... (And the man do what he say but when yn's hand free she try to run away but jhone caught her) trying to escape huh (hugged her tightly. He signal Cathryn and the man to leave then they follow him and Cathryn smirked) you try man patience huh then now face the consequences b@by... (He throw yn on the ground and he removed his shirt)

At outside

Jungkook pov:
I was waiting for my man and hyung's I can't go in without my man but then I heard a Loud scream and that's yn voice.