part 5

Jk:of course I won't lie on you my love (bunny smile)
Yn:so tell me.....
Jk:actually I was thinking something but I became bored my love so I used cigarette but promise I won't use cigarette again...
Yn:okay then let's sleep (she walk towards the bed and then a demonic idea come to my mind... So I called her and when she turned around I pushed her on bed then she look at me like what the f^ck) what are you doing kook??
Jk:I'm n33dy my love...
Yn:but kook, mom was here she might hear us...
Jk:just keep your voice low my love~
Yn:but how kook?? (She asked and I go top on her)
Jk:shhh manage it on your own my love cause I will only do my work down in here (and I hold her legs)
Yn:your selfish kook (she pouted)
Jk:(smirk) really?? (I spread her legs and I'm in between on it)
Yn:kook I warned you... If you'll do it roughly I swear to god I'll punish you..
Jk:(smirk) but I love punishment my love... (And then I started undressing her leaving her only on undergarments) I love this view alot my love... (I said and kissed her lip, my hand run to her inner thighs and put my hand inside her P@nty )
Yn:u*hhhh kook... (She m0an)
Jk:already w3t for d@ddy huh (then I ins3rt two fingers inside her then she let out another m0an then I started thr^sting my fingers inside her)
Yn:k-kook a*hhh...... Ug*hhhh.... (She m0an loud when I add one finger inside her)
Jk:shhh b@by keep your beautiful mouth shut or keep your voice low if you don't want yoona awake then jungwoon and mom might hear you b@by....
Yn:but I can't a*hhhh.... I can't control it kook u*hhhh.... (After few thr^sting inside her I pulled my fingers out) what the h3ll are you doing kook??
Jk:(smirk) you said you can't control your m0an so I stopped...
Yn:sh!t kook!!! I'm f^cking n33dy and w3t right now!!
Jk:Then what do you want me to do?? (I asked innocently)
Yn:kook (glare with a warned voice)
Jk:don't be shy to say it b@by....
Yn:a*hhhh sh!t f^ck me kook!! I want to feel you inside me...... Ug*hhhh I felt empty.... (Then she touched her pr!vate p@rt)
Jk:Then begged for it b@by(smirk)
Yn:kook f^ck me!! F^ck your h0rny f^cking wife right now!! (She shouted but not too loud)
Jk:shh b@by minimize your voice.... Okay I'll do it but you said a wrong name b@by cause now I'm not your bunny kook..... Now I'm your d@ddy... (Then I started removing my clothes and throw it somewhere and attack her)
Yn:u*hhhh d@ddy I want to feel your big c0ck ins!de me.....
Jk:it's already h@rd for you b@by... And it's only for you~
Yn:Then bury it ins!de me kook.... (Then I do what she said and she let out a pleasurable m0an)

You want me to continue??